FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Antonio Brown or MJD? Haden-factor vs. Jax-factor.
    Brown.. MJD is a zero

Comment

• Nothing wrong with Novak, I don't think. He's been pretty reliable.

The Chargers may actually have a chance at this one, given that half the Chiefs' o-line is out. The Giants showed how bad an under-duress Alex Smith can be last year.

Comment

• I saw Nicks might be out so I panicked and started Nate Burleson... god help me
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• MJD paying dividends.

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            I saw Nicks might be out so I panicked and started Nate Burleson... god help me
            Might even be an upgrade, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Might even be an upgrade, lol.
              He has 4.5 pts right now haha so I am not complaining. Antonio Brown is getting shut down right now... I need some big plays from him
              sigpic

Comment

• Haha Burleson you are the man!
                sigpic

Comment

• MJD is running all over Houston.

Comment

• Antonio Brown, now. I should've started him over Josh Gordon...

Comment

• Thank god I sat Gates this week. KC is shutting him down... Hopefully Walker can produce well
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                        Thank god I sat Gates this week. KC is shutting him down... Hopefully Walker can produce well
                        I just want to know how in the hell SD is scoring on that defense at all... I sat Allen and Woodhead... Keep in mind this is the defense that held Peyton to 12 fantasy points... #FML

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I just want to know how in the hell SD is scoring on that defense at all... I sat Allen and Woodhead... Keep in mind this is the defense that held Peyton to 12 fantasy points... #FML
                          Well they both have been solid lately but KC is tough as hell on defense... Who'd you start instead of them?
                          sigpic
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• That guy from cleveland... ogabanana or whatever, at RB, and Michael Floyd vs indy at WR (Indy has been terrible at pass defense as of late)

Comment

• And now Tim Wright is balling the week after I cut him... smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                                The Chiefs don't tend to shut everyone down, they just take full advantage of any mistakes. Case Keenum and Jason Campbell moved the ball fine on them. Cruz had his way, too.

I benched Antonio Brown because I was worried about Joe Haden... pretty annoyed about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X