Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Who should I start at flex Lamar Miller or Bradshaw
    Even though Oakland is a great match up.. I'd roll with Miller, don't know how many carries AB will get..

Comment

OK..should I flex Redman or Kenny Britt?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        OK..should I flex Redman or Kenny Britt?
        Redman over Britt.. He'll see the bulk on the carries until Bell returns

Comment

this isn't a start/sit question but a comparison questions.. Who do you think has the better year Stafford or Kaepernick? (4 pt passing TDs)

I'm second guessing my draft..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            this isn't a start/sit question but a comparison questions.. Who do you think has the better year Stafford or Kaepernick? (4 pt passing TDs)

I'm second guessing my draft..

i might have to side with kaepernick. he has more weapons at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
              i might have to side with kaepernick. he has more weapons at his disposal.
              I side with Kaep, but it's definitely not because of the weapons; Stafford has the leg up, in that respect.

But at 4 pptd, I'd take Kaep with his rushing yards and rushing TDs.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I side with Kaep, but it's definitely not because of the weapons; Stafford has the leg up, in that respect.

But at 4 pptd, I'd take Kaep with his rushing yards and rushing TDs.
                I agree with this, Bush and Megatron are better than anything Kaep has in the passing game

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  I agree with this, Bush and Megatron are better than anything Kaep has in the passing game
                  Yep. Some people will say that Kaep might not stay healthy, but Stafford isn't the model for great health, either.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Yep. Some people will say that Kaep might not stay healthy, but Stafford isn't the model for great health, either.
                    if you couldn't tell I took Stafford over Kapernick.. I already had Megatron, I am hoping for the ultimate double dip

Comment

but when you consider touchdowns, calvin doesn't seem to get that much. whenever detroit is in the redzone there are defenders all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                        but when you consider touchdowns, calvin doesn't seem to get that much. whenever detroit is in the redzone there are defenders all over him.
                        He had 16 TDs in 2011. Last year he had a down year in TDs, after being tackled at the one yard line (or damn close to it) an extraordinarily high amount of times.

No one can cover him two feet in the air, lol.

Comment

Yea Johnson got tackled like 10 times inside the 5 last season.. That ain't happening again

Comment

Anyone have anyone playing tonight? I have Torrey Smith going in one league..

Comment

I have Justin Tucker and Josh Brown in 3 of my 5 leagues. So, I have Tucker going in 1 league tonight.

Comment

Just Eric Decker

Comment

Working...
                                X