No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleener. He appears to be the #2 receiver on the Colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Fleener. He appears to be the #2 receiver on the Colts.
      Thanks man I was leaning towards him because TEN gives up the 8th most points to TE's it says. Also they give up the least amount of points to WR's I heard so maybe he will get some extra looks
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Another quick question if I am going to pickup Fleener I am going to have to drop someone.. Should I drop Andy Dalton and start Kaep (I am starting Dalton right now bc of good matchup), Hakeem Nicks, or Darren McFadden?
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          very tough.. I'd roll with Seattle

your D's are terrible by the way
          Not really, well not in the beginning.

Seattle was balling and KC? Forget it. I was getting 15-22 points from them.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Lol thanks Byron..I knew I could always count on you.
            haha well option 3 would be waivers list maybe something there not so risky....

Comment

• I have way too many WR's.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                haha well option 3 would be waivers list maybe something there not so risky....
                True.

I actually might pick up NYG, if Griffin is as bad as advertised as well as our run D, then they are a good pick up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                  Another quick question if I am going to pickup Fleener I am going to have to drop someone.. Should I drop Andy Dalton and start Kaep (I am starting Dalton right now bc of good matchup), Hakeem Nicks, or Darren McFadden?
                  talk is Mcfadden is taking a back seat to Jennings.....All the Nicks stuff and the Giants erratic play makes that tough.....I'd probably drop one of those two if you like dalton ...lol.. not much help

Comment

True.

I actually might pick up NYG, if Griffin is as bad as advertised as well as our run D, then they are a good pick up.
                    Just saying here Rudy....I love the giants but they are hard to depend on also what were their ff # last week ?

there are some good ones on waiver.....miami against the Jets maybe
                    Last edited by byron; 11-27-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Ok guys, I'm really stuck here.

Seattle's D vs. NO

or KC's D vs DEN.
                      Those are ur choices? The Jets aren't available? If those are litteraly ur only choices, i'd go with Seattle.

Comment

• Guys, i'm on a 6game win strk and ended up in the playoffs as of now, finally! I am the 3rd seed, but only by points, as theres a 4way tie record wise at 7-5 from 3rd thru 6th, with me leading in points, and landing in 3spot as of now. But , i play the 1st and 2nd place teams to end my season. So another words, i need help!!lol

Heres this wks situation. (CAP LETTERS means i'm going with that player, no debate)

QB TOM BRADY also have Rg3
                        WR BRANDON MARSHALL
                        WR JOSH GORDON
                        WR JORDY NELSON also have burleson and riley cooper.

RB ANDRE BROWN
                        RB andre ellington/zac stacy/brandon bolden. (this is where i need help badly!)

TE JIMMY GRAHAM

K S.JANIKOWSKI(hunch!)

D JETS

Comment

• I guess Stacy, if he plays. I'd pick up Cunningham, just in case.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Those are ur choices? The Jets aren't available? If those are litteraly ur only choices, i'd go with Seattle.

same here, seattle

BUT JEBUS, lol

whos on waivers/fa?

shoot, i take my chances with jets d (miami oline is garbage)

heck, even dallas has a decent matchup in texas (although McGloin looks decent. Hes spots the ball well to his receivers, they may have found a decent qb)

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                            Giants 13

Comment

Guys, i'm on a 6game win strk and ended up in the playoffs as of now, finally! I am the 3rd seed, but only by points, as theres a 4way tie record wise at 7-5 from 3rd thru 6th, with me leading in points, and landing in 3spot as of now. But , i play the 1st and 2nd place teams to end my season. So another words, i need help!!lol

Heres this wks situation. (CAP LETTERS means i'm going with that player, no debate)

QB TOM BRADY also have Rg3
                              WR BRANDON MARSHALL
                              WR JOSH GORDON
                              WR JORDY NELSON also have burleson and riley cooper.

RB ANDRE BROWN
                              RB andre ellington/zac stacy/brandon bolden. (this is where i need help badly!)

TE JIMMY GRAHAM

K S.JANIKOWSKI(hunch!)

D JETS

Andre ellington is the start here. dont worry about arians and his love of Mendenhall as Andre had the snaps lead last week and he'll outproduce him against the eagles

of course, this is if Stacy is a no go

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                              1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                              Giants 13

Comment

I have to check out the waiver list. The Jets aren't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                                X