FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
    Andre Brown or CJ2K (Chris Johnson vs colts)?
    I would probably go Brown. Good matchup and is about the only thing consistent in our offense right now.
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• He is sitting in my flex now with CJ2k on my bench but he went off on the Colts last time. Also he's playing in Indy on turf which he likes and Indy D is bad against the run but he has been so on and off!

Comment

• Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
        He is sitting in my flex now with CJ2k on my bench but he went off on the Colts last time. Also he's playing in Indy on turf which he likes and Indy D is bad against the run but he has been so on and off!
        Yeah it is the CJ2k curse. I had him the last two years and didn't take him this year. He will show you something one week then look like a completely different person the next week. Brown is probably the safer 10-15 pt play and CJ2k has potential to get in the 20's or score below 10.. haha
        sigpic

Comment

• So, Flip...Dez Bryant...
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            Yeah it is the CJ2k curse. I had him the last two years and didn't take him this year. He will show you something one week then look like a completely different person the next week. Brown is probably the safer 10-15 pt play and CJ2k has potential to get in the 20's or score below 10.. haha
            In a total points league, CJ2K is an excellent buy-low guy after his slow starts. In one of my total points leagues, I took him second round and he's been solid.

It's hard, though. You have to start him faithfully every week, because you never know when that 30+ point game is coming.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              So, Flip...Dez Bryant...
              Not worth selling at this point

Comment

• Yep. It's almost every other game. I really need the win to get into the playoffs and I left Torry Smith on the bench and he got 15 + Levon Bell who got 19 pts! I sure hope Andre Brown comes through for me.

At WR, since I left Torry Smith on the Pine, I'm down to Keenan Allen vs. Cin and Percy Harvin vs. NO. I think I'm going with Allen.

Comment

• Can only start 1, with Ridley a healthy scratch

Veeren vs HOU

or

Alfred Morris vs NYG?

Comment

• Unless RG3 can prove to get the ball downfield, giants are just going to load up the box and stuff Morris. Vereen is the more sure points choice (especially against Houston who couldn't even stop Jacksonville from scoring on them), although Morris has more upside.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      Can only start 1, with Ridley a healthy scratch

Veeren vs HOU

or

Alfred Morris vs NYG?
                      I would go Vereen.. We have been solid vs the run and Washingtons Offense has been a mess of late. Although he will probably get more carries I just think the Pats will get Vereen a lot of touches with Ridley out
                      sigpic

Comment

• Who the hell is James Develin, and why is he vulturing Vereen's TDs when I need them most?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          Who the hell is James Develin, and why is he vulturing Vereen's TDs when I need them most?
                          I was wondering the same thing... honestly never heard of the guy in my life. The Pats RB situation can be so random
                          sigpic
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            Just saying here Rudy....I love the giants but they are hard to depend on also what were their ff # last week ?

there are some good ones on waiver.....miami against the Jets maybe
                            miami---23 points......did you pick them up

Comment

• spiller, who i started in place of cj2.3yd/c may have just given me a chance to sneak into the playoffs, despite the miracles other teams have been given for 4 weeks in a row. For a second there I thought I was cursed.

from fighting for a bye 5 weeks ago to 7th place and now possibly in 6th place........Id take it.

I screwed up by dropping lions as well. For the sake of getting Palmer this week, and then last minute I started luck instead.....literally minutes before kickoff

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                              1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                              Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                miami---23 points......did you pick them up

i lost them on waivers after dropping the lions. guy with the number 2 waivers used them and hes in 9th place and out of it. There should be a rule for that but oh wells.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                                1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                                Giants 13

Comment

Working...
                                X