No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... Yahoo almost gave me a heart attack by listing Cutler as the starter for a half an hour. Luckily I had a spare defense to drop to pick him up, but i'd rather have the free spot to pick up a hot hand for next week...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Okay, somehow pulled through thanks to McCown absolutely exploding. Round 2 is as follows:

QB: R.Wilson @NYG, J.Cutler @CLE, J.McCown @CLE (keeping them both until they name a starter right now)
      RB: G.Bernard @PIT, S.Vereen @MIA, D.Woodhead @DEN
      WR: K.Allen @DEN, K.Wright vs ARI (questionable/ankle), Michael Floyd @TEN, Cordarrelle Patterson vs PHI
      TE: B.Myers vs SEA, H.Miller vs CIN, J.Tamme vs SD

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex

Currently starting Cutler, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Patterson, Tamme, and Woodhead in the flex.

Also, K Adam Vinatieri, DEF Indianapolis... vs HOU
      Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-10-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Okay, somehow pulled through thanks to McCown absolutely exploding. Round 2 is as follows:

QB: R.Wilson @NYG, J.Cutler @CLE, J.McCown @CLE (keeping them both until they name a starter right now)
        RB: G.Bernard @PIT, S.Vereen @MIA, D.Woodhead @DEN
        WR: K.Allen @DEN, K.Wright vs ARI (questionable/ankle), Michael Floyd @TEN, Cordarrelle Patterson vs PHI
        TE: B.Myers vs SEA, H.Miller vs CIN, J.Tamme vs SD

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex

Currently starting Cutler, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Patterson, Tamme, and Woodhead in the flex.

Also, K Adam Vinatieri, DEF Indianapolis... vs HOU
        I would probably do this
        QB- McCown or Cutler if he plays (McCown has been on fire and Wilson isn't at home where he plays much better)
        RB- Bernard and Vereen
        WR-Allen and Patterson (could be a risky play with Patterson but is a huge big play guy. I get all the Minnesota games where I live so I have seen him a lot this year. It looks like they are trying to get him a bit more involved with the offense. The amount of touches is what would scare me... if he gets enough then he should be a solid play.
        W/R- Woodhead (gets a ton of catches and Denver gives up a lot of receiving yards)
        TE-Tamme has the most upside at TE I think so I would go with him
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• VERNON DAVIS OR JORDAN CAMERON?

FLEX- CRUZ, AMENDOLA, OR ZAC STACY, OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TE'S AS A FLEX.

1 POINT PPR

Comment

• Originally posted by GMan1011 View Post
            VERNON DAVIS OR JORDAN CAMERON?

FLEX- CRUZ, AMENDOLA, OR ZAC STACY, OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TE'S AS A FLEX.

1 POINT PPR
            I think Kaepernick will stay away from Revis some, I like Vernon Davis here.. and Stacy for sure

Here's mine:

I need to start 2.. Alfred Morris, Veeren, Lacy(?) and Starks

and

Bengals D at PIT or Saints D at STL

Comment

• Morris, Lacy, and Bengals.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                I would probably do this
                QB- McCown or Cutler if he plays (McCown has been on fire and Wilson isn't at home where he plays much better)
                RB- Bernard and Vereen
                WR-Allen and Patterson (could be a risky play with Patterson but is a huge big play guy. I get all the Minnesota games where I live so I have seen him a lot this year. It looks like they are trying to get him a bit more involved with the offense. The amount of touches is what would scare me... if he gets enough then he should be a solid play.
                W/R- Woodhead (gets a ton of catches and Denver gives up a lot of receiving yards)
                TE-Tamme has the most upside at TE I think so I would go with him
                Essentially my thoughts exactly, although now I've picked up Ryan Tannehil who suppoedly has been on fire lately and has a good matchup vs NE.

Comment

Essentially my thoughts exactly, although now I've picked up Ryan Tannehil who suppoedly has been on fire lately and has a good matchup vs NE.
                  I heard that Cutler is getting the nod and will be starting this week... I kind of feel bad for McCown but he seems like he has been a class act about it saying that he knows he is the backup and is just filling in until Cutler gets back but the guy has been on fire! I think it would be cool to see the guy get the chance to start somewhere next year just to see if he can sustain what he has been doing lately
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    I heard that Cutler is getting the nod and will be starting this week... I kind of feel bad for McCown but he seems like he has been a class act about it saying that he knows he is the backup and is just filling in until Cutler gets back but the guy has been on fire! I think it would be cool to see the guy get the chance to start somewhere next year just to see if he can sustain what he has been doing lately
                    I have a feeling they're just doing it to maintain organizational integrity, especially at such an important position as QB. McCown is just towing the party line because that will help him get a gravy contract next season either with the Bears or elsewhere... It's one of those "He gave the right answer to the media" things...

Comment

• Amendola or Roddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Amendola or Roddy?
                        Roddy Roddy White

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                          Roddy Roddy White
                          Then that's who I'm going with. It's one of my pro20 leagues on Yahoo, so if I win tomorrow, guaranteed $60, possible $100.

Comment

• Need two RBs here: Ogbonnaya, Spiller, Andre.

Comment

I have a feeling they're just doing it to maintain organizational integrity, especially at such an important position as QB. McCown is just towing the party line because that will help him get a gravy contract next season either with the Bears or elsewhere... It's one of those "He gave the right answer to the media" things...
                              It's a contract year for Cutler so the Bears need to decide if they're going to bring him back. I think that's why he was instantly named as starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Need two RBs here: Ogbonnaya, Spiller, Andre.
                                Ewww.. Is Spiller healthy?

Comment

Working...
                                X