• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roddy White is in so

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Roddy White is in so
      Yeah, but I need him to be effective.....in order to get points.......sosjdkljasdkldjl
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Yeah, but I need him to be effective.....in order to get points.......sosjdkljasdkldjl

He got a ****load of points in fantasy last year from what I remember

Comment

He got a ****load of points in fantasy last year from what I remember
          WELL HE WASN'T INJURED LAST YEAR MOKE.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            WELL HE WASN'T INJURED LAST YEAR MOKE.

Roddy white is roddy white, Rudy.

He's not like Hakeem Nicks

Comment

what are my chances of getting over 16 from Alfred Morris tonight?

Comment

65%

Comment

65%
                  I'll take those odd.. I can see him getting a bunch of goal line carries tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    I'll take those odd.. I can see him getting a bunch of goal line carries tonight
                    Probably more, depends on how RGIII plays.

Comment

So, the 64 million dollar question: Start or sit Wilson? Next RB up is Vereen vs Jets, and I can always put Randle or Austin in my flex if need be...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        So, the 64 million dollar question: Start or sit Wilson? Next RB up is Vereen vs Jets, and I can always put Randle or Austin in my flex if need be...
                        FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports Shane Vereen is undergoing wrist surgery on Monday and will miss "a few weeks."
                        Vereen gutted out the injury against the Bills, but Monday's surgery will sideline him for what sounds like 2-3 games. Per Glazer, Vereen broke a "small bone" in the wrist on his first play of Sunday's win over Buffalo. He experienced "numbness" in the joint after the game because the cracked bone sits directly on a nerve. Look for Stevan Ridley to regain his feature back role and keep it for the remainder of the season. Fantasy owners should hold onto Vereen, whom the Patriots still want to use as their version of Darren Sproles.
                        Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter
                        does this make your decision easier?

Comment

That's too bad, Vareen looks awesome....ridley looks like a flop .

Comment

I have Veeren myself.. .. was gonna play him next week too

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              does this make your decision easier?
                              It makes the decision a lot easier: forefit the game... if this was the run defense of 2012 I would start Knowshon Moreno vs the Giants instead, but seeing as how run defense is one of the things we're actually doing right...

How about this: Rueben Randle or Reggie Wayne? Does randle keep improving and maybe catch a TD or two against denver?
                              Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-09-2013, 04:32 PM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

question for you guys at my RB2 and TE... Miller or Matthews at RB2?

TE i have Meyers and Bennett..kellen winslow is also available in my league..

at my flex should i start nicks or edleman since danny is out .

Comment

Working...
                                X