QB Dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Dilemma

My starter is Matt Ryan, but he is on bye this week and I have no backups on my bench. The best FA QBs on the waiver wire are Geno Smith(vs PIT), Schaub(vs STL), Pryor(@ KC this week), Flacco (@ GB), and I was even thinking of Weeden as a sleeper (vs Det). This is a 12 man league, so the QB position is very thin and this is who is left at the moment. Who should I go with at QB this week?

Geno at Pitt or Flacco at GB.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Geno at Pitt or Flacco at GB.
      tuff id go flacco
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Geno

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          tuff id go flacco
          Yeah, Flacco mught be the "safer" pick..
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I am considering making a big trade offer in my league.. Kaep and Megatron for Peyton Manning and Josh Gordon. Thoughts?
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              I am considering making a big trade offer in my league.. Kaep and Megatron for Peyton Manning and Josh Gordon. Thoughts?
              Can't imagine the other owner taking that deal. I am in 3 leagues and in each the owner of Peyton is killing everyone. Kaep is a ****ty fantasy QB and Megatron is hurt. More power to you if you can get it though . . . . .

Comment

Yeah it probably will get denied. I'm starting Flacco this week over Kaep bc he's been trash.
                sigpic
                Mock Draft
                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I offered Kaep Megatron and T Williams (Dallas) for Rodgers and D Thomas (Denver). I coulr potentially lose in this bc Thomas is kind of boom or bust but I need to get a solid QB. It is killing me
                  sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    I offered Kaep Megatron and T Williams (Dallas) for Rodgers and D Thomas (Denver). I coulr potentially lose in this bc Thomas is kind of boom or bust but I need to get a solid QB. It is killing me
                    No way he'd take that. If he does, though, you made out very well.

Kaep <<<<<<< Rodgers
                    Healthy Megatron >> Thomas
                    Williams = flash in the pan
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      No way he'd take that. If he does, though, you made out very well.

Kaep <<<<<<< Rodgers
                      Healthy Megatron >> Thomas
                      Williams = flash in the pan
                      He only has 4 WRs on his team and the format is 3 WR have to start so I am hoping he takes the deal based on depth at WR. He had Julio but hes out for year so now he has Thomas Shorts and two bums. Although Williams is close to bum status once Austin returns haha.
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft

Comment

Another QB dilemma:

I have Cam Newton as my starter. He's had his bye week, so I'm planning on him being an every-week starter for me, and my backup is Russell Wilson.

Should I trade Wilson for Kaepernick, straight up?
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Another QB dilemma:

I have Cam Newton as my starter. He's had his bye week, so I'm planning on him being an every-week starter for me, and my backup is Russell Wilson.

Should I trade Wilson for Kaepernick, straight up?
                          I personally wouldn't as a Kaep owner myself. He is frustrating because he can randomly go off for 30+ pts but then he also can give you 3 out of his next 4 under 10pt games as well. I have been trying to trade him and Dwayne Bowe for a while now and nobody is biting. I'm starting Flacco vs the Packers this week because I have no solid weekly start guy at QB
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

Thanks for the help last week, heres another one:Foles vs Dal or Ryan vs TB? I'm leaning towards Foles but Ryan has been pretty consistent this year so far

Comment

Working...
                            X