Need a kicker for Colts bye week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a kicker for Colts bye week

My kicker is Adam Vinatieri... need to get someone to cover this week.

A couple of options:
    Alex Henery (PHI) vs NYG
    Ryan Succop (KC) vs CLE
    Mike Nugent (CIN) vs NYJ

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Is Janikowski available?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I had Henry for a 2 weeks and he put up 20 and then he didn't do much the 2nd week. I would have to check the matchups. I need a TE for gates. Rudolph is the best projection wise but I do not want to touch anyone from MINN bc their O is a joke
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        I had Henry for a 2 weeks and he put up 20 and then he didn't do much the 2nd week. I would have to check the matchups. I need a TE for gates. Rudolph is the best projection wise but I do not want to touch anyone from MINN bc their O is a joke
        Rob Housler?

Comment

I was thinking Housler, Cumberland, or Charles Clay. Not really sure who to go with haha
          sigpic
          Mock Draft
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I like Henry vs the Giants out of that list..

Comment

Charles Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Charles Clay.
                haha right when I typed that I realized that Clay actually got picked up last week. Some guy has 3 TE's in my league... I don't get it haha
                sigpic
                Mock Draft

Comment

I was thinking Housler, Cumberland, or Charles Clay. Not really sure who to go with haha
                  I picked up clay in one of my leagues 3 weeks ago, he has been working out great.

Comment

haha right when I typed that I realized that Clay actually got picked up last week. Some guy has 3 TE's in my league... I don't get it haha
                    I'm in a 10 team league with like 22 man rosters. There is someone with 7 TEs...ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      I'm in a 10 team league with like 22 man rosters. There is someone with 7 TEs...ridiculous.
                      haha holy ****!! Mine is 15 man roster and he has 3 TE's. He has Jimmy Graham, Fauria from Det, and Charles Clay
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft

Comment

Philip Rivers

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          My kicker is Adam Vinatieri... need to get someone to cover this week.

A couple of options:
                          Alex Henery (PHI) vs NYG
                          Ryan Succop (KC) vs CLE
                          Mike Nugent (CIN) vs NYJ
                          I am picking up Garrett Hartley for the rest of the season I think (New Orleans)

He has 2 things that I look for in a kicker
                          1) High Power O to get him chances to score
                          2) Already had his bye week
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

I would have said Coby Fleener, who will get more targets with Reggie Wayne out of the picture (one of my many many draft picks on IR now LOL), but if the colts weren't on bye I wouldn't have made this thread...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              I would have said Coby Fleener, who will get more targets with Reggie Wayne out of the picture (one of my many many draft picks on IR now LOL), but if the colts weren't on bye I wouldn't have made this thread...
                              Yeah Fleener is gonna be nice after his bye I think. Week 8 and 9 are brutal for bye weeks for me
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X