Dwayne Bowe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Bowe

Should I just drop the bum or should I rough through it? I am convinced that he is impossible to trade at this point and is now hurt so I think it's about time to suck it up he was a ****ty pick and I will pick up another WR off waivers
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

I recently traded Bowe and L. Bell for Colston and Spiller. I like Colston's chances of turning it around more than Bowe's.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I like that trade. Pieces I could package Bowe with are McFadden, Nicks, Spiller. I don't know who would take him. I have been trying for ages. I am going to have to start him this week because Nicks, Blackmon, Megatron are all on bye weeks. I might try to swing something like Bowe and McFadden for a similar deal you got. McFadden has been playing very well when healthy
      sigpic
      Mock Draft
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

If you can get something for him, great, otherwise, cut the bum. Just get him off your roster.

Comment

I dropped Bowe off my bench along with Steve Smith for Jarrett Boykin and Keenen Allen.

No regrets.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            I dropped Bowe off my bench along with Steve Smith for Jarrett Boykin and Keenen Allen.

No regrets.
            Nice, names have no value when they're riding your bench. I think Allen can be a top 10 guy the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post

No regrets.
              two solid pickups for sure. I think I might drop for Marvin Jones. I know he wont touch the performance he had this week but Dalton is playing lights out and the #2 in that offense is better than Bowe any day at this point.

I offered Bowe and McFadden for Stacy and Amendola. Pretty even trade I think. Hopefully it goes through
              sigpic
              Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Nice, names have no value when they're riding your bench. I think Allen can be a top 10 guy the rest of the way.
                I like him. Keenen has emerged as the number one target for Rivers and had three straight games with a TD and about 100 yards receiving. He's been my secret "flex" weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                  two solid pickups for sure. I think I might drop for Marvin Jones. I know he wont touch the performance he had this week but Dalton is playing lights out and the #2 in that offense is better than Bowe any day at this point.

I offered Bowe and McFadden for Stacy and Amendola. Pretty even trade I think. Hopefully it goes through
                  If Amendola stays healthy it'll be worth it.

Comment

Agreed. I mean Stacy is a little worse than McFadden when DMc is healthy. Bowe <<<< Amendola when Danny is healthy. If not I might do something like McFadden and Bowe for someone like Keenan Allen or something.
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                    X