Keeper question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper question

Since my team got absolutely ****ed over by Eric Decker I am out of the playoffs by 3 pts... I am projected better than all the players in my league the rest of the playoffs so that blows but it's fantasy football that's why we play it I guess haha.

Matt Forte and A.J Green are my top two players I would consider keeping. I don't know who I should keep out of the group. I have Zac Stacy also but I think Forte is better..

My league is set up where 1QB 1RB 3WR 1W/R 1TE 1K 1DEF is the lineup. Green would be nice to lockup for a top WR for next year but Forte is super consistent. I am thinking about keeping Forte and going RB in the first then loading up on WR's like crazy haha.

Thoughts? Kind of sad that I am looking forward to next year but only thing I have to consider at the moment is keepers lol. Also there are guys like Doug Martin on waivers who I could pickup and use as my keeper over Green and Forte if I wanted lol...
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Green and Martin would be solid, but you can't really go wrong with Green/Forte.

And don't feel bad about thinking towards next year. I made the playoffs in 6 of 7 leagues, and I'm already sick of this year, lol.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yeah I will monitor how Green and Forte play the rest of the season along with how Andy Dalton plays. If Dalton doesn't get his **** together than I will go with Forte probably. This year has been a nightmare fantasy wise for me haha. My team was sick but I always played people when they would go off... Next year I need to do more leagues. I usually do 2-3 but I only got around to doing 1 this year which blows since I am not in the playoffs lol
      sigpic
      Mock Draft
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Arian Foster is available also... Considering him as an option for my keeper but the back issues freaks me out a bit
        sigpic
        Mock Draft

Comment

was someone dumb enough to drop Julio jones or randall cobb
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
            was someone dumb enough to drop Julio jones or randall cobb
            Cobb is available. I need to keep one for next year. My two options currently on my roster are Forte or A.J Green. Guys available to be picked up are Arian Foster, Randall Cobb, and Doug Martin
            sigpic
            Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              Cobb is available. I need to keep one for next year. My two options currently on my roster are Forte or A.J Green. Guys available to be picked up are Arian Foster, Randall Cobb, and Doug Martin
              is it a ppr
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                is it a ppr
                No I wish because I have Antonio Brown and he is a PPR monster. Forte is good for PPR also..
                sigpic
                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                X