X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm boned.

EDIT: THANK YOU MCCOWN!

Original post:

My fantasy season is over. How fitting that it is for a team that lost its entire starting roster due to injury to go out because Keenan Allen got injured.

Also, I was banking everything on one thing: The Giants defense being able to make Danny Woodhead their *****, like they did Peterson, Forte, Morris, and Mccoy before him. Now our season is sunk just like mine is...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-10-2013, 12:02 AM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Allen still gave you two TDs though. Are you only in one league?

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Allen still gave you two TDs though. Are you only in one league?
      Yup, pretty much. Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright gave me doughnuts though...

Had I known the Giants were going to not show up today I would have started Woodhead instead of Floyd... Now unless McCown has the game of his life vs Dallas, I'm done...

Comment

How many point do you need? McCown could quite easily give you 25+

Comment

I am down 27 with just Mccown left to play in the match. Like I said, I need the game of his life, against Dallas. Essentially 4TD no picks... Any Forte touchdowns and it's over...

Comment

I gave up Tampa's D 5 min before kickoff for the Rams (they got 1 point) and that cost me 19 points. I finally gave up on Jordan Cameron and let him go to waivers and he puts up 18. I play Laderious Green in Cameron's place and he puts up a doughnut...did he even play? Stafford was my QB with 5 points and my #1 WR was Torry Smith with 3. Lynch only gets 13 pts. I replaced Reggie Bush with Levon Bell who got freakin 8 points against the Dolphins who suck against the Run and Andre Brown in my flex against SD who sucks against the run and he gets 7!
            My kicker puts up a season low 5 pts!!

****!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Yup, pretty much. Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright gave me doughnuts though...

Had I known the Giants were going to not show up today I would have started Woodhead instead of Floyd... Now unless McCown has the game of his life vs Dallas, I'm done...
              That's fantasy for you, I didn't expect Woodhead to do that much either.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                How many point do you need? McCown could quite easily give you 25+
                Flip, I owe you a serious apology. Because 39 points. THE MIRACLE HAPPENED! IM STILL IN THIS ****

Comment

Lol my team has 130 and all the people in the playoffs in my league are under 100 except one guy with 108. I should have won the league... **** you Eric Decker haha
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Flip, I owe you a serious apology. Because 39 points. THE MIRACLE HAPPENED! IM STILL IN THIS ****
                    Congrats though man I knew that Chicago could light it up. I did not know that McCown would put up these type of numbers though! WOW! The rushing TD was a plus too lol
                    sigpic
                    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                    Mock Draft
                    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I am down 27 with just Mccown left to play in the match. Like I said, I need the game of his life, against Dallas. Essentially 4TD no picks... Any Forte touchdowns and it's over...
                      haha... spoke too soon

Comment

Working...
                      X