Week 2 of Fantasy Playoffs, need some expert help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 of Fantasy Playoffs, need some expert help

Ok I have Gmen defense obviously dropping them vs seahawks, Should i go with Denvers D vs SD, or Jaguars D vs Buffalo

2nd question

Victor Cruz (I think seattle is going to destroy eli where victor might get thrown to 3 times) or Brian Hartline vs New England

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    Ok I have Gmen defense obviously dropping them vs seahawks, Should i go with Denvers D vs SD, or Jaguars D vs Buffalo

2nd question

Victor Cruz (I think seattle is going to destroy eli where victor might get thrown to 3 times) or Brian Hartline vs New England
    I scored Indianapolis defense vs Houston... try to get them if possible, houston has been sucking hard on offense with their QB situation...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

No way in hell, colts defense has been getting thrashed this season, even Houston destroyed it a couple weeks ago

Comment

No way in hell, colts defense has been getting thrashed this season, even Houston destroyed it a couple weeks ago
        Brian Hartline vs New England, definitely.

Hmm..the defenses are hard..Denver's D isn't really that great, and SD isn't playing that bad.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Brian Hartline vs New England, definitely.

Hmm..the defenses are hard..Denver's D isn't really that great, and SD isn't playing that bad.
          This is your first year and you made the playoffs? Good job Rude!

Comment

That was in the beginning of november. Since then, Houston has replaced Jacksonville as the Guaranteed Matchup. They can't get anything done, and they're having trouble deciding which between Schaub or Keenum sucks less at QB...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              That was in the beginning of november. Since then, Houston has replaced Jacksonville as the Guaranteed Matchup. They can't get anything done, and they're having trouble deciding which between Schaub or Keenum sucks less at QB...
              I'm gonna try your theory, I'm holding you responsible lol

Comment

I'm gonna try your theory, I'm holding you responsible lol
                If you have something better, go for it. I'm not saying Indy will carry your team, but they're more likely to outscore Jacksonville... idk about denver, but they're not available in my league...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  If you have something better, go for it. I'm not saying Indy will carry your team, but they're more likely to outscore Jacksonville... idk about denver, but they're not available in my league...
                  Right now on my team I have Denver and gmen D, I'm just not so sure about starting Denvers D because they are not that great, you did make a good point about houston

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    This is your first year and you made the playoffs? Good job Rude!
                    Thank you! But I didn't make the playoffs haha, my team choked at the end :/
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Thank you! But I didn't make the playoffs haha, my team choked at the end :/
                      You did better than me. My team fell flat on their face right out of the gate. Injuries killed me.

Comment

Working...
                      X