Any interest in a second GMB league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I guess I would be fine trying out auction but not for any actual prize money... just to try out the format. ppr or no doesn't matter to me.
    try out a couple mocks to feel out how you like it
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Y'all still got room?
      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Check PM
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Anything is too much. Hell, he'd probably PayPal you $5 just to give up your spot; you could put that towards this wacky league, lol.

You didn't pay yet, so it'd be a pretty seamless transaction for you. Want me to set it up?
          Damn ya boy Strick would pay that easy to get into the main league haha. I am just playing because gurujot is going to be in the main league lol
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            try out a couple mocks to feel out how you like it
            Does Yahoo have any auction mock drafts? I need to check it out if they do!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
              I think a PPR 10 team league would be sick. Points galore and it would still be very competitive. Never done an auction and that might be a bit of a turn off for me so Im hoping people can agree its not the way to go, hoping!

maybe even make it an extra starting roster and make that extra roster spot a flex.

either way, as long as its not auction, Im down with the league

just an idea. hopefully 10 is enough to get a 2nd league going!

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              10 team PPR would be beast. With a keeper it would be really fun I think. I just would like to have enough for a 2nd league. I would be down with any format really... I am just looking to get into another league other than my main league I focus on.

Honestly a 10 team PPR sounds perfect. An auction draft would be interesting for sure but sounds like a lot of managing which could turn some people away. PPR isn't that different from a regular league and would make a few of the selections a little more interesting when it comes to mid round WR's and RB's.
              yep. We need to get this 2nd league going and 10 is a really nice cap.

No one need worry about the dues, its cheap enough, Im willing to help a few out that need it

10 team Standard with

Flex

PPR

Lets get it done!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
              Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I guess I would be fine trying out auction but not for any actual prize money... just to try out the format. ppr or no doesn't matter to me.
                Join this league Toad!

Would be good to see you in it. It wont be auction, thats just throwing too many possibles out of the equation.

Lets do this!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                  Join this league Toad!

Would be good to see you in it. It wont be auction, thats just throwing too many possibles out of the equation.

Lets do this!
                  Like I said, I'm down if you need to fill out the league... but give someone else a chance if they want it.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    Does Yahoo have any auction mock drafts? I need to check it out if they do!!
                    yeah they do, but the thing with the auction mocks is that theres way too many bots which really skews the experience
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      yeah they do, but the thing with the auction mocks is that theres way too many bots which really skews the experience
                      Yep. I'm waiting for the pro20 leagues to start up on Yahoo, and for the league I set up on another MB to reach draft day so that I can get the real auction experience in.

Comment

Anyway, here's where we stand:

We want 10 members who are willing to put some (maybe even just $10) money in to make it interesting; we can go through Leaguesafe (my recommendation), or PayPal to save pocket change.

We'll use any scoring format/draft style to get us to 10.

We'll take anyone. If you're in the other GMB league and want to play, just let me know.

Comment

Kinda silly doing 2 separate leauges for mostly same people
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            Kinda silly doing 2 separate leauges for mostly same people
                            Well, it doesn't have to be the same people, but they're free to join if they want.

Comment

How many do we have at the moment do you think Gmen?
                              sigpic
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

No clue, lol. Alright, assuming it's snake draft and a negotiable $15 (so maybe less, maybe more), how many people want in?

Comment

Working...
                                X