Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a second GMB league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hopkins
    Landry
    Mariota
    Dak Prescott
    and a 4th rd pick, as well as a 6th rd pick

    are all available.

    Im looking for a mid range or higher RB1 or a WR 1


    NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



    Originally posted by Generation Eli
    1 and done, and its not even close

    Packers 30
    Giants 13

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
      Hopkins
      Landry
      Mariota
      Dak Prescott
      and a 4th rd pick, as well as a 6th rd pick

      are all available.

      Im looking for a mid range or higher RB1 or a WR 1
      want antonio back
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        want antonio back
        the trade got me Hopkins and Gordon

        despite the recent struggles, Ive got the edge there

        Brown is avg 4.7pts per game higher than hopkins

        but Gordon is by far the 4th best player in fantasy football OVERALL

        Brown would have meant no third round pick for me. I could risk it after losing Gordon in my other league and failing to trade for him (2 picks before me, he got scooped up)

        The schedule gets easier and Hopkins is due to get back to the mean, which means he going to go right back up.

        but hes not eligible to be kept next year, so Im looking for someone I can keep. Ive already got Ajayi, Booker, Gordon........... I need 1 more


        NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



        Originally posted by Generation Eli
        1 and done, and its not even close

        Packers 30
        Giants 13

        Comment


        • Looks like the seeding will likely be as follows

          Bill/Strick Bye

          Me vs Bronx
          Ray vs Joe

          For every year Ive added a new player to this league, said player either won it all or made the finals

          This should get interesting .......................

          Whom I kidding, Bill wins in a landslide


          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



          Originally posted by Generation Eli
          1 and done, and its not even close

          Packers 30
          Giants 13

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
            Looks like the seeding will likely be as follows

            Bill/Strick Bye

            Me vs Bronx
            Ray vs Joe

            For every year Ive added a new player to this league, said player either won it all or made the finals

            This should get interesting .......................

            Whom I kidding, Bill wins in a landslide
            Rudy is actually the real winner. She plays for free every year lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
              Looks like the seeding will likely be as follows

              Bill/Strick Bye

              Me vs Bronx
              Ray vs Joe

              For every year Ive added a new player to this league, said player either won it all or made the finals

              This should get interesting .......................

              Whom I kidding, Bill wins in a landslide



              I made the playoffs???

              YES!!!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Atta boy, Steve
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Atta boy, Steve

                  Thanks..

                  If only Luck and the Colts could've played against the Jets next weekend instead of tonight! lol
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Seeing as how I gave up on this league by about midseason, I have a question about another league I'm in (which is the only league where I made the playoffs)...

                    I have Jordy vs SEA, Crowder @PHI, Pryor vs CIN, and Edelman vs BAL, and can only start 3 of them. Which one sits on the bench?

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • Looks like the seeding was off

                      Bill and I: Byes

                      Bronx vs Ray
                      Joe vs Strick

                      Im going to guess that Joe and Bill are the last two standing, with Joe taking it all the way into the endzone for a game winning TD (he wins by 6 points)

                      Anyone else?


                      NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                      Originally posted by Generation Eli
                      1 and done, and its not even close

                      Packers 30
                      Giants 13

                      Comment


                      • Joe and I can't play in the championship with the current seeding
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                          Looks like the seeding was off

                          Bill and I: Byes

                          Bronx vs Ray
                          Joe vs Strick

                          Im going to guess that Joe and Bill are the last two standing, with Joe taking it all the way into the endzone for a game winning TD (he wins by 6 points)

                          Anyone else?



                          Nah, it's the BronxBomberBlue's year...

                          Lol, who am I kidding??
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • I want bronx in the championship. I'll be happy win or lose in that case
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              I want bronx in the championship. I'll be happy win or lose in that case

                              You just want me in there so you can guarantee another championship for yourself, lol..
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Its been fun I guess

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X