No announcement yet.

Any interest in a second GMB league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im down to play. Not interested in being Commish.

Comment

• I would like to play again this season as well. My contact information is still on there from last season. Can't we just reuse that one again or is it more complicated than that?
      We all that we got!

Comment

• Not really more complicated than that, but usually we have two leagues going and enough demand to where some don't even get to play. Last year I kinda felt the quality of play slip, and too many disinterested people. Two leagues would probably be a stretch.

The other league is a 10 team keeper, but getting people to take over teams where not all players are in the draft pool, and without the greatest keeper options is kind of a tough sell.

I'm down to play. If someone wants to take the reigns, I can put them in as commish and they can run with it.

bschujasnyg@gmail.com is my email if anyone needs to get to me faster. I'm not really on here a lot.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I'm out this year.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• whats the status on our GMBx2 league?

and what the heck happened to the message boards? we get a new design or do I need a new prescription for my glasses?

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
            Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I'm out this year.
              I think I know the reason why too.
              We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Not really more complicated than that, but usually we have two leagues going and enough demand to where some don't even get to play. Last year I kinda felt the quality of play slip, and too many disinterested people. Two leagues would probably be a stretch.

The other league is a 10 team keeper, but getting people to take over teams where not all players are in the draft pool, and without the greatest keeper options is kind of a tough sell.

I'm down to play. If someone wants to take the reigns, I can put them in as commish and they can run with it.

bschujasnyg@gmail.com is my email if anyone needs to get to me faster. I'm not really on here a lot.
                I agree with some of the people displaying a full lack of commitment. Now if it materializes and we get people that will play it out to the end and others that pay their fee on time, then I am all for it. I am down to play if there are at least 10 quality players involved.
                We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I think I know the reason why too.
                  The league is no fun. No smack...no communication at all. No one seems to care except a couple guys. It's just not enjoyable.....at least for me.

Having said that the guys in the 2nd league seem to be having a lot more fun.
                  Last edited by Morehead State; 08-06-2017, 10:11 PM.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I'm going to pass on fantasy this year as well.

Comment

The league is no fun. No smack...no communication at all. No one seems to care except a couple guys. It's just not enjoyable.....at least for me.

I am thinking about breaking off and starting my own league. I'm working from home all week since our office is getting redone. I will see how it works to get it started and managed. If I feel that I could run it efficiently, I will start it. Also, if a member clearly isn't doing ****, I would just drop them and they will forfeit their winnings.
                      We all that we got!

Comment

ahh man, I guess you'll be stuck at 2-1 against me forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                          I'm going to pass on fantasy this year as well.
                          +1

Comment

• I am also out. Too many of the members that do care have bailed.
                            We all that we got!

Comment

It's always been a more exciting league but even that one was a little dry. GMB1, our league, was incredibly tedious though. I didn't enjoy it at all. I thought FF in general was pretty awful last year, and idk if it's just me losing interest overall, or if it was just a weird year for many others too.

Either way, if you guys really need members, I'm down to join someone else's league. Preferably more than $100 and on an escrow site like LeagueSafe.com but whatever gets it filled.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

+1
                                in general, or just on here? I really thought FF was awful across the board last year, and I was in my usual 10-15 leagues, so it wasn't just the GMB leagues that were mediocre. Just curious if anyone else shares that sentiment or if it's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X