• WHO IS CONFIRMED FOR gmbX2 SO FAR? woops caps

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
    Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

in general, or just on here? I really thought FF was awful across the board last year, and I was in my usual 10-15 leagues, so it wasn't just the GMB leagues that were mediocre. Just curious if anyone else shares that sentiment or if it's just me.
      Hey man, hope all is well.

I was a little down on fantasy as a whole last year. Staying in just one league that I have been in forever and can't really get out of ... lol

Comment

• I believe Sarcasm, Rosie and I are still in.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I believe Sarcasm, Rosie and I are still in.
          I think you just made all of that up
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

I think you just made all of that up
            Wait, what league am I in?

Comment

• I will say this. If there is room, and if those guys promise to try to stick it to Good Ol' Morehead, I would love to play in GMB2.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I will say this. If there is room, and if those guys promise to try to stick it to Good Ol' Morehead, I would love to play in GMB2.
                Same here.
                We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I will say this. If there is room, and if those guys promise to try to stick it to Good Ol' Morehead, I would love to play in GMB2.
                  Well, that sounds creepy. Count me in.

Comment

Packers 30
                    Giants 13

Comment

• If you guys are still looking to fill some teams, im down to play again this year, hopefully I do alittle better with the team I took over last year

Comment

• Forgot to add, hopefully we can get all the teams to stick it out and adjust their roster weekly this year.

Last year we had a few teams that seemed like the owner(s) vanished. I totally understand that we all have a life and things come first but adjust your rosters please, some teams had cake walk wins due to this issue

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
                          Forgot to add, hopefully we can get all the teams to stick it out and adjust their roster weekly this year.

Last year we had a few teams that seemed like the owner(s) vanished. I totally understand that we all have a life and things come first but adjust your rosters please, some teams had cake walk wins due to this issue
                          yea, that was an issue last year. hopefully we dont have this issue again.

Packers 30
                          Giants 13

Comment

• Is this happening this year or what? Still no draft date or time. Last year it took a bunch of back and fourth between teams trying to agree on a date and time

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
                              Is this happening this year or what? Still no draft date or time. Last year it took a bunch of back and fourth between teams trying to agree on a date and time

It doesn't look like it is.

Which is why I'm giving up on this league, and getting out.

sigpic

Comment

• Sounds good... all I hear is crickets. Thanks bronxbomberblue

Comment

Working...
                                X