DeAngelo Williams Flex

Running backs
    Lamar Miller
    Latavius Murray
    Jeremy Langford
    Spencer Ware
    Tevin Coleman
    Duke Johnson Jr

Really to me Miller is an auto start. Comes down to Murray, Langford and Ware again. All good match ups all predicted to get in the 9-12 range.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

If Charles is out, Ware is your guy for sure.

Nice team, btw.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
      I'm set at WR and Flex

ODB
      DeAndre Hopkins
      DeAngelo Williams Flex

Running backs
      Lamar Miller
      Latavius Murray
      Jeremy Langford
      Spencer Ware
      Tevin Coleman
      Duke Johnson Jr

Really to me Miller is an auto start. Comes down to Murray, Langford and Ware again. All good match ups all predicted to get in the 9-12 range.
      How in God's name did you get ODB, DeAndre and Miller on the same team?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        If Charles is out, Ware is your guy for sure.

Nice team, btw.
        Pretty much what I was thinking. Ware, Miller and Williams.

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        First pick took ODB. DeAndre and Miller both fell, to my surprise to the end of the 2nd. 5 QBs and Gronk went, Cooper, Robinson and AJ Green all went before Hopkins. This is a league I have been in for a few years now and I was shocked this happened.
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Pretty much what I was thinking. Ware, Miller and Williams.

First pick took ODB. DeAndre and Miller both fell, to my surprise to the end of the 2nd. 5 QBs and Gronk went, Cooper, Robinson and AJ Green all went before Hopkins. This is a league I have been in for a few years now and I was shocked this happened.
          Wow.....You are in a league of morons. Deandre is tremendous. He's proven that he doesn't even need a QB.

Comment

Who are your other receivers

Comment

Wow.....You are in a league of morons. Deandre is tremendous. He's proven that he doesn't even need a QB.
              Haha they aren't that bad, but I was pretty dam shocked the way it worked out. I have had Hopkins two years in a row before this year and he's been amazing. Not sure what scared people off.

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
              Who are your other receivers
              Gets a little thin. I have Jarvis Landry and had Keenan Allen. He's on IR so I picked up Tyrell Williams. Figured as long as my starters are healthy WR should never be an issue.
              "Next man up"

Comment

I'm set at WR and Flex

ODB
                DeAndre Hopkins
                DeAngelo Williams Flex

Running backs
                Lamar Miller
                Latavius Murray
                Jeremy Langford
                Spencer Ware
                Tevin Coleman
                Duke Johnson Jr

How the hell did you end up with Beckham AND Hopkins?

Comment

That's what I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    That's what I want to know.
                    Why not read the post when I replied to him? lol. Sometimes you are the hammer, sometimes you are the nail. It fell my way this year, lord knows I have had it go the other way.
                    "Next man up"

Comment

Why not read the post when I replied to him? lol. Sometimes you are the hammer, sometimes you are the nail. It fell my way this year, lord knows I have had it go the other way.
                      I just did. You're one lucky mf. Those guys went top 10 at the worst in the 4 leagues that I am in.

Comment

was thinking the same thing, he must not plan in a league where anyone knows what their doing, and a 6 team too lol

Comment

Would anyone actually sit Gurley against Seattle for either Stewart or Blount?

This is for my daughter's team which makes it MUCH more important than mine.

Comment

I wouldn't, but then I'm pretty risk averse. I don't like making decisions like that until a trend develops.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              was thinking the same thing, he must not plan in a league where anyone knows what their doing, and a 6 team too lol
                              It's funny when ever someone has a good draft people say what you said, as if following some "experts" rankings is what must happen. How often are those experts right? Miller had an ADP of 17.8, I got him at 21. That is not too crazy considering that he went top ten in some leagues and averaged 17.8.
                              Last year ODB was drafted around 17 and Allen Robinson drafted around 87, but AR scored more. Point is you don't know how dumb people are until after the season plays out.

My guess is people were scared off with Brock being the new QB in Houston, even though Hopkins has shown to be a good WR without a good QB. He also has some young talent around him at the other WR positions. After the big three WRs it went Cooper, Robinson and AJ Green. All have a chance to outperform Hopkins.

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              I just did. You're one lucky mf. Those guys went top 10 at the worst in the 4 leagues that I am in.
                              That seems to be a bit early. Hopkins I can see, but that's if no QBs or TEs go. He had an ADP of ~10. I absolutely got lucky though. Was sweating waiting until the end of round two.
                              Last edited by IrishMike357; 09-18-2016, 09:52 AM.
                              "Next man up"

Comment

Working...
                              X