• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Championship Torture!!!

Breese is 1 yard short of the 300 needed for 10 point bonus
    David Johnson needed 5 yards rushing to reach 100 needed for 10 point bonus
    Evans 3 yards short of the 100 mark needed for 10 point bonus
    Ware goes out of game in 4th quarter when Chiefs start running the ball. On sideline when they are in goal line and Poe chucks the ball for a passing TD
    I sat Watkins 29 points to play Ware

I'm down 12 points with my kicker Praeter left tomorrow. I'm praying for field goals

Man, I hate bonus point leagues, they can be so random. I still remember getting thrashed by Eli's 90 points in that 500 yd game he had against the Bucs a number of years ago.

Prater has been decent so you could definitely scrape through

Comment

As God as my witness I am done with FF forever.
      WAY too stressful and conflicting. And it seems that while I am interested in more games, my enjoyment of the games is way down.

I started in 2009 and now I'm done.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        WAY too stressful and conflicting. And it seems that while I am interested in more games, my enjoyment of the games is way down.

I've only played twice, but I agree with you on that. Giant time suck without the reward.

Comment

The same thing happened to me , it pulls you into all the player drama , suspensions, injury's when you lose and the giants lose its like a double whammy not to mention its very time consuming ... I didn't played this year and my focus has returned to just the Giants..I'm buying in again , I'm slowly returning to my pre-FF fandom , I know that sounds crazy but its true .

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
            The same thing happened to me , it pulls you into all the player drama , suspensions, injury's when you lose and the giants lose its like a double whammy not to mention its very time consuming ... I didn't played this year and my focus has returned to just the Giants..I'm buying in again , I'm slowly returning to my pre-FF fandom , I know that sounds crazy but its true .
            I get it Big B. I'm right there with you.

Comment

I won by big money league by one point in the final. Check my post out on fb
              We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                I won by big money league by one point in the final. Check my post out on fb
                Yes I saw it G.
                I put $20.00 into the pot for ours, but I can't play for a lot of money. Don't believe in it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I've only played twice, but I agree with you on that. Giant time suck without the reward.
                  Pffft

Comment

Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    Pffft
                    LOL, It was fun. But not something that I would continue to spend my time doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      LOL, It was fun. But not something that I would continue to spend my time doing.
                      Maybe fun for you not me lol. But in all seriousness the league you and I set up was one that was perfect for a Giant fan who didn't want to have conflict in regards to rooting for a player or players that would hurt the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                      X