Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in Playoff Fantasy contest??? Take a look here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in Playoff Fantasy contest??? Take a look here...

Ok, so all the playoff seeding is set for the road to the Super Bowl. If you have not done so already, here is your chance to get into one of the most unique fantasy playoff leagues around. There is NO draft! Just submit your roster prior to the kickoff of that weekends FIRST game. Rosters consist of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1K and 1 DEF. Once a player/Def has been used, they are no longer available. Season starts with the kickoff of the first Saturday game of Wildcard weekend and ends with the Super Bowl. Buy in is once again $100, which must be paid in FULL prior to kickoff of the wildcard games on January 7th. Pay outs will once again be determined by the number of paid participants. Payments can be made via Pay Pal but use the send money to friend family option as there are NO additional fees associated with this option. I believe we were able to get 50+ participants last year and ALL winners were paid on the Monday after the Super Bowl. If you do not have a Pay Pal account, you can send me a check, but I MUST receive it in time to clear before kickoff of Wildcard weekend. It is a fun and unique league which keeps you thinking and involved throughout the playoffs.

As of this posting we are currently at 20 entered participants. Email me if interested @ geo0171@aol.com
Working...
X