Fantasy Football: player list *as per nfl.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football: player list *as per nfl.com

I printed up NFL.com's FF list, it was mixed and mashed up so I used excel 2010 to create an organized list of players and positions.

*disclaimer: it's a comprehensive list although some Defenses and TE's weren't included (probably due to the nfl.com writers laziness?) This is theTOP 200 Fantasy players. Eric Decker is listed N/A though was noted as visiting the titans. my spreadsheet version sits at 1.1.5. I've added a notes section and some space for other players to be added. Listed is the only top 6 defenses

But it does have those we know for certain who will play and has been adjusted for F/A. It doesn't cover EVERY player but you can add/subtract players as you see fit, injuries etc.

it's a decent framework for developing your team. They only listed 6 defenses and I added some myself. I've spent hours picking the different positions and creating a spreadsheet by positions, even the QB's aren't all listed. but some teams are trying to figure out who will be their QB staff. But you CAN add them closer to the season. email me at jacksonchris1968@aol.com and put "fantasy football excel list" as the subject and I'll zip you off a copy. you'll have to add/subtract on your own in some cases. but not alot.

** You can add as you want to. its imcomplete as it is but a good start for your FF drafting needs. I used green to highlight the good players but didn't get into everyone

-Chris
    Last edited by giant-4-life; 06-14-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post

Comment

just to show the listing orientation, not for clarity sorry bro.

Comment

Advice: for printing purposes, I suggest Before printing, orient your printed page(s) to landscape to ensure getting all the printing on one page. I had to manipulate this under "printer properties" and under "advanced" set the page to be printed as "fit to paper size" accordingly.

Comment

It looks like Mcadoo's Dennys menu.
            sigpic

Comment

I made it so it will print portrait wise and added the players 2016 FPPG & 2017 FPA numbers(projected)

Comment

here's a preview:

Comment

not at 100% zoom. But a little easier to see

Comment

Working...
                  X