I hope Reese (emgrate) brings in Lucky whitehead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Reese (emgrate) brings in Lucky whitehead

i know some will think he is a problem, however i live near where he grew up. he was not the person that stole from a wawa. he was not in va at the time. a girl that went to school with him was at the gas station at the time and stated it was not him. im confident his charges will be dropped.
    Last edited by Harooni; 07-25-2017, 02:21 PM.

Cowboys did him dirty! Turns out the thief used his identity. Whitehead got cut from the cops not doing their due diligence

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
      Cowboys did him dirty! Turns out the thief used his identity. Whitehead got cut from the cops not doing their due diligence
      yes i agree, i think they jumped the gun. Reese needs to bring him in, imagine the chip he would have on his shoulder to bust the cowboys cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        i know some will think he is a problem, however i live near where he grew up. he was not the person that stole from a wawa. he was not in va at the time. a girl that went to school with him was at the gas station at the time and stated it was not him. im confident his charges will be dropped.
        Great, he's not a criminal.

I'd prefer that the Giants set the bar a bit higher than that, maybe something like being a really good player.

Comment

yes i agree, i think they jumped the gun. Reese needs to bring him in, imagine the chip he would have on his shoulder to bust the cowboys cheeks.
          i live in Dallas and a lot of people don't care cause they feel he was on the bubble anyway and yes he most definitely will have a chip on his shoulder. I'd want to destroy the cowboys if I were him

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Great, he's not a criminal.

I'd prefer that the Giants set the bar a bit higher than that, maybe something like being a really good player.
            we arent getting anyone great, but this kid has an upside. and i would think now a chip on his shoulder. plus he has long hair, you know rb with long hair are beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post

i live in Dallas and a lot of people don't care cause they feel he was on the bubble anyway and yes he most definitely will have a chip on his shoulder. I'd want to destroy the cowboys if I were him
              absolutely, he is also a kick returner. we could use another one. and not only was he not at that gas station he was hosting a 2 day youth camp , so id say he has a good character as well.

Comment

we arent getting anyone great, but this kid has an upside. and i would think now a chip on his shoulder. plus he has long hair, you know rb with long hair are beasts.
                Good point; I am completely on board.

Comment

that a boy, imagine i was GM the moves id make would be legendary.

Comment

The trouble I have with this is how can a whitehead be lucky?

Comment

Maybe
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I though he was a receiver.

Edit: He is a receiver.
                        Last edited by TEM; 07-25-2017, 02:41 PM.
                        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I though he was a receiver.

Edit: He is a receiver.
                          excuse me you are correct, im not sure why i thought kr/ rb , maybe i was thinking of of a different whitehead. still we need a kr. have a look at him

Comment

excuse me you are correct, im not sure why i thought kr/ rb , maybe i was thinking of of a different whitehead. still we need a kr. have a look at him
                            I agree with you though, can never have enough competition in camp.

Comment

He wasn't even going to make the cowboys roster, let alone the GMEN.

He would be like #8 on our depth chart. I feel bad for the kid and hope he catches on somewhere or sues the skirt off the Cowgirls...

Comment

Working...
                              X