RAVENS sign Larry Donnell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post

He is probably a better fit with the ravens line.
    PFF ranks their line 25th as of June 2017. They have a good LT in Ronnie Stanley and a good Guard in Marshal Yanda. The rest are question marks. Kinda like us, with Pugh and Richburg. Flowers was drafted higher than both. Jerry tried his best, because if Flowers panned out the way they expected, we have a top 15 OL, with John Jerry and Hart.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

PFF ranks their line 25th as of June 2017. They have a good LT in Ronnie Stanley and a good Guard in Marshal Yanda. The rest are question marks. Kinda like us, with Pugh and Richburg. Flowers was drafted higher than both. Jerry tried his best, because if Flowers panned out the way they expected, we have a top 15 OL, with John Jerry and Hart.
      I am not one to take a lot of stock in PFF. To suggest our line is not a top 15 because of Flowers is a stretch.

As far as Jerry I recorded Giants life Weston Richburg today It was on MSG. I haven't seen as of yet while watching I was SMH. CRF claims Jerry never gave up a sack last season . Watch Jerry in this clip , The Sack was probably charged to Hart but it was all Jerry's fault.

Watch this clip from 9:00 to 9:09
      It is blatant why the sack happens.

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...c-6a5452a33677

Last edited by TEM; 08-03-2017, 09:42 PM.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I don't think so. The Ravens had a better line then the Giants did. They could block with 5.
        there we go with the Oline again,,lol..let me pose this question to you,,,,what if one team had a good oline but no playoff berth, and the other had a mediocre Oline and a playoff berth, which are you taking? this Oline **** just gets way out of hand.

Comment

I am not one to take a lot of stock in PFF. To suggest our line is not a top 15 because of Flowers is a stretch.

As far as Jerry I recorded Giants life Weston Richburg today It was on MSG. I haven't seen as of yet while watching I was SMH. CRF claims Jerry never gave up a sack last season . Watch Jerry in this clip , The Sack was probably charged to Hart but it was all Jerry's fault.

Watch this clip from 9:00 to 9:09
          It is blatant why the sack happens.

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...c-6a5452a33677

eli is yearly among the least sacked qb's in the league,,12 years of straight starts,,not even brady can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

there we go with the Oline again,,lol..let me pose this question to you,,,,what if one team had a good oline but no playoff berth, and the other had a mediocre Oline and a playoff berth, which are you taking? this Oline **** just gets way out of hand.
            You can say what you want that line was bad last year. My own eyes were witness to that. I hope their play just a bit better add one second more to the pass protection.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

eli is yearly among the least sacked qb's in the league,,12 years of straight starts,,not even brady can say that.
              The only reason is he was quick at passing the ball. He averaged 1.5 seconds . With that short time he still had guys in his face. You can believe what you want but that line could not pass block of open a hole for a back. If it does not change expect more of the same.

Comment

Working...
              X