Think About Trading OBJ.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think About Trading OBJ.

I think the Giants should think about trading OBJ and receiving some good draft picks and maybe a player to two. That way we can rebuild our O-Line, get an every down running back and maybe draft the quarterback of the future to replace Eli. Also, at the same time, do not have to pay OBJ big money. Time to make the big move!

As bad as the team looks right now, I'm not convinced it's time to completely blow it up just yet. Eli can still play. The D is very good (save for yesterday's performance against the run). And we have aerial targets. I feel like we're a good left tackle, one more lineman, and a solid RB away from being a contender. That could be rectified in the offseason.

We saw how bad the team is without Beckham. I really don't want to watch that every week.

Comment

Define what you consider good draft picks for a WR like OBJ?

Comment

It's at least an interesting thought. Lot's of teams with LOTS of cap space that would love an entertainer like OBJ. But, it wouldn't happen.

BTW...the giants have the QB to replace Eli. Webb won't be perfect...but he'll be a starter.

Comment

Do the math, if he cost about $18 per year the team can go buy multiple players in addition to obtaining a draft pick. I just think he's going to be completely out of control the moment he gets his big payday and won't listen to anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants-NJ View Post
            I think the Giants should think about trading OBJ and receiving some good draft picks and maybe a player to two. That way we can rebuild our O-Line, get an every down running back and maybe draft the quarterback of the future to replace Eli. Also, at the same time, do not have to pay OBJ big money. Time to make the big move!
            I've been saying that since training camp. He's an ego maniac and a great player. But I'd be looking for multi 1s. He will kill the cap because of Reese already maxing it out. We need to rebuild the offense but after Reese gets fired

Comment

Think about slapping yourself in the face until you can think straight.. which is a bit of a paradox but I'll let you work through it

Comment

Think about it.... It is the smart move! Bold...scary...I know.... But the right move....

Comment

No. No. No. Perhaps the Giants should have traded Lawrence Taylor also when the opportunity was there. Unfortunately for you, and not for me, he will get the "franchise" label around his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by CruznNicks View Post
                    Define what you consider good draft picks for a WR like OBJ?
                    better be at least 2 first rounder's maybe 3

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                      Think about slapping yourself in the face until you can think straight.. which is a bit of a paradox but I'll let you work through it
                      LMFAO Was going to post the same thing, he need to do this for a few seconds:

Some of our fans need to relax and take a deep breath!
                      Last edited by Sicko; 09-25-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

To the browns for 2 first round picks. Browns have 2 number 1s, two number 2s,and two third rounders next year. ''If ''' we were to trade him, this is what I suggested. Trade him for two first rounders, one in 2018 and 2019. This way , the Giants have two first rounders in the next two drafts. Just a thought. Plus browns have a lot of cap space to afford him. Again, just a thought. Wont happen.
                        '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

Good grief. Let's trade Landon Collins too while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
                            To the browns for 2 first round picks. Browns have 2 number 1s, two number 2s,and two third rounders next year. ''If ''' we were to trade him, this is what I suggested. Trade him for two first rounders, one in 2018 and 2019. This way , the Giants have two first rounders in the next two drafts. Just a thought. Plus browns have a lot of cap space to afford him. Again, just a thought. Wont happen.
                            We can get another flowers or ELI apple with those #1 picks. Maybe we can get romo to be our backup qb
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I wouldn't trust Reese with any future draft picks. Matter of fact hope he and Macadoodle do get canned!

Comment

Working...
                              X