Would you trade OBJ for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trade OBJ for

Andrew Luck? Colts might want to draft one of the 3 qbs coming out.

BUY out Eli after the year and without obj we might get a top 5 pick and then draft Barkley

Next year we have Luck, Barkley, Shep, Marshall, Engram, Lewis. Use the 2nd 3rd on a guard and center.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 09-26-2017, 03:20 PM.

No. With Luck and his injuries it would spell disaster having Flowers protect his blind side.

Comment

I said no before I even opened the thread, there's nothing and no one.. he's the LeBron James of football, you don't trade that for anything

And​​​​​​ as has already been pointed out, Luck is toast.. which is a shame, plus we have a QB who can still play at an elite level for the next 4-5 years
      Last edited by Eliordie; 09-26-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Luck without the injuries...100%. Luck as he is now...no.

Comment

I'd trade OBJ for Herschel Walker.

Then trade Walker for an offensive line.
          Fan since 1970.
          ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
          "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
            I said no before I even opened the thread, there's nothing and no one.. he's the LeBron James of football, you don't trade that for anything

And​​​​​​ as has already been pointed out, Luck is toast.. which is a shame, plus we have a QB who can still play at an elite level for the next 4-5 years
            4 to 5 years at an elite level?? That's pushing it. I'm sure we all want that but realistically??

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

OBJ is a clown and a mental head case, he is a disgrace. If you thought Jeremy Shockey had head issues, this clown takes it to another level.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
                No. With Luck and his injuries it would spell disaster having Flowers protect his blind side.
                +1

Comment

For the record I wouldn't either.

Luck has an injured Shoulder but so did brees when the chargers traded him.

if he comes back you can have another qb for 10 years plus a generational talent at RB.

it will also allow us a year or 2 to fix the oline.

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                    OBJ is a clown and a mental head case, he is a disgrace. If you thought Jeremy Shockey had head issues, this clown takes it to another level.
                    I didnt.. I thought he was a gladiator and I ****in LOVED it

Again.. you're a disgrace, Odell would be missed, you would not be.. buh bye now

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      For the record I wouldn't either.

Luck has an injured Shoulder but so did brees when the chargers traded him.

if he comes back you can have another qb for 10 years plus a generational talent at RB.

it will also allow us a year or 2 to fix the oline.
                      Stop it you Eli hater..........

Comment

The only thing Odell should be traded for is OLinemen and draft picks. With that said, we arent trading him.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Trade Looney Tunes the sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            The only thing Odell should be traded for is OLinemen and draft picks. With that said, we arent trading him.
                            How many draft picks for a top 3 wideout?? 1st round?? 2nd round??

And yea Odell isnt going anywhere for at least another 3 seasons. You can bet that he will be franchised twice if no long deal is made.

Comment

Originally posted by sheli no more View Post
                              Trade Looney Tunes the sooner the better.
                              For who??

Comment

Working...
                              X