Would you trade OBJ for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The only thing Odell should be traded for is OLinemen and draft picks. With that said, we arent trading him.
    If you traded him for an OL and picks, you will know have to draft another WR who will most likely not be close to as good. So the solution is easy. Draft and sign some OL. The problem here is not Odell but the crappy OL we have built.

Comment

Trade OBJ for linemen and a new QB. Time to plan for the future of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants-NJ View Post
        Trade OBJ for linemen and a new QB. Time to plan for the future of this team.
        And which lineman is that?? An aging Joe Thomas??

Comment

Get some 1st round draft picks.

Comment

How many??

Comment

Three would be nice.

Comment

I refuse to believe anyone that seriously posts here about trading ODB is a Giants fan. That is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard. He is as good as the best WRs in the league and 3 years younger. These dumb dumbs probably would have wanted to trade LT too because he smoked a little crack before games. As long as his teammates and coaches like him I don't care who else likes him.
                LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

If you traded him for an OL and picks, you will know have to draft another WR who will most likely not be close to as good. So the solution is easy. Draft and sign some OL. The problem here is not Odell but the crappy OL we have built.
                  OL is more important than a WR.

Comment

trading OBJ might not be as crazy as it sounds, we're losing with him on the team so if we trade him we get rid of his nonsense and get a boatload of draft choices or in deals for veteran players. I know he's a huge talent but he's also a detraction that looks to be more than Mac can handle or Reese either and from what I read today the Owners are pissed at OBJ too for his ridiculous behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

OL is more important than a WR.
                      Depends on what you can get. But when you can have both...you should try it that way. Reese has messed up drafting players. One of the players he got it right with was Odell. So after this year, Reese goes and a new GM comes in and uses our resources to build an OL...with Odell.

Comment

Ill trade OBJ for 4 round picks... thats bout it

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

Depends on what you can get. But when you can have both...you should try it that way. Reese has messed up drafting players. One of the players he got it right with was Odell. So after this year, Reese goes and a new GM comes in and uses our resources to build an OL...with Odell.
                          that would work for me as long as Reese is gone and maybe Mac too because I think he's in over his head.....

Comment

First priority is fire Reese!! I dont want him touching anymore of the assets either way. Then I would seriously consider trading OBJ, I dont like the players on the team I watch to act like an idiot or put himself above the team. A couple 1s would do it for me but trade him to the browns

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

that would work for me as long as Reese is gone and maybe Mac too because I think he's in over his head.....
                              I agree, both should go.

Comment

Who ever we would trade him for would need to be house trained.

Comment

Working...
                                X