Anybody for Cousins ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody for Cousins ?

Seems Capt. Kirk isn't too happy in D.C.
    and could be free in 2018.

What do you guys think ? Could we make a play for him ?

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...e-agent-market

You really think we should take Washington’s sloppy seconds? If we don’t keep Eli we need a Vet QB to play mentor to any young QQB we decide to let take the reins. Idk Cousins would want that role

Comment

Really, sloppy seconds ? I think he's pretty good and I don't know why the Skins are messing with him.
      They got to the playoffs with him. He's not top tier (Brady, Rodgers, Brees ) but I don't think he's 'sloppy seconds'.

Comment

He is going to SF to get paid.

Definitely not sloppy seconds though. He is a good QB.
        Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

You can't be serious.... Eli right now is better than cousins by a mile. Cousins would die behind this OL in th is offense. He would die and we would have another loss if that's possible.
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Don't see this as a possibility.

If Washington makes it to the playoffs then everything will be sweetness and light in the Front Office and Kirk will stick around, if Washington goes 8-8 or worse then he will walk into an enormous free agent deal that will for 5 minutes at least make him the best paid player in the league and we don't have the money to be in that race.

Comment

Eli is going to the be the QB here next year unless he retires. But if he is not here, I would rather Garoppolo than Cousins. Younger and would cost less and I believe he has much more upside.

Comment

One of the main reasons why this roster is mostly comprised of mid-to-lower-level talent is due to how much money we have tied up in the QB position. It's a league wide epidemic too.

Comment

I would consider it if it was possible then move Eli absolutely. Not that I think Cousins is a special QB or anything but he does fit McAdoo's system perfectly
                  Last edited by Sicko; 10-11-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                    I would consider it if it was possible then move Eli absolutely. Not that I think Cousins is a special QB or anything but he does fit McAdoo's system perfectly

he will turn into an int machine behind our Oline.

Comment

he is a lot like eli its a good fit. streaky gunslinger. doing a lot with not a lot of targets
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                      X