THESE ARE THE COACHES and GMs we should target for NEXT YEAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THESE ARE THE COACHES and GMs we should target for NEXT YEAR

Enough....Mac a doo doo is not the one. Reese is not the one. Full rebuild mode. I would trade Odell for picks. Let Eli decide his fate..stay, retire or go to another team.

Coaches
    • Mike McCoy (Broncos offensive coordinator)
    • Greg Schiano (Ohio State defensive coordinator)
    • Jim Mora Jr. ( UCLA head coach)
    • Jim Schwartz (Eagles defensive coordinator)
    • Jon Gruden (ESPN football analyst)
    • Mike Munchak (Steelers offensive line coach)

GM's

Reggie McKenzie ( Raiders GM)

Ozzie Newsome (Ravens GM )

GMs and Coaches are key.

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    Enough....Mac a doo doo is not the one. Reese is not the one. Full rebuild mode. I would trade Odell for picks. Let Eli decide his fate..stay, retire or go to another team.

Coaches

GM's

GMs and Coaches are key.
    Why on Earth would you trade Odell Beckham? The guy is just incredible. I'm amazed by fans who continue to say that they want him gone. Also, the Giants will never hire an exec from the Ravens. The Ravens are utter garbage and continue to field rosters of straight up punks and criminals.

Comment

McKenzie and Gruden perhaps, but both guys have jobs

Comment

I would not be opposed to adding Nick Caserio to your list of potential GMs.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Coaches

GM's

GMs and Coaches are key.
          This is an underwhelming list (not faulting you - just not a lot of candidates out there to get excited about).

Why would any team give up a bunch of picks when they know they are also going to have to pay him huge money?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Why on Earth would you trade Odell Beckham? The guy is just incredible. I'm amazed by fans who continue to say that they want him gone. Also, the Giants will never hire an exec from the Ravens. The Ravens are utter garbage and continue to field rosters of straight up punks and criminals.
            agreed. then when we have no wr's, everyone will say that our GM made a mistake and that there is a reason they, themselves are not General Managers for an NFL football team. Its comical.

I think we need to take a hard look at Gruden. Gruden is the man.

Comment

NO! I am kinda glad Organizations don't listen to fans when it comes to making Front Office and Coaching Decisions. If they did we would be firing people after every lose lol

This Organization will figure it out. Lets stop acting like this is a Organization that doesn't have 4 Super Bowls Only 5 years removed from winning our last Super Bowl. Relax People! Just a Bad Season!

I STILL wouldn't trade places with Jets fans right now despite them having a better season than us lol

Comment

David Shaw would be a target of mine as a HC. Young, and plays a tough brand of football. Whether or not he wants to leave Stanford is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue:TNG View Post
                  Yes - this is the guy I want.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post

agreed. then when we have no wr's, everyone will say that our GM made a mistake and that there is a reason they, themselves are not General Managers for an NFL football team. Its comical.

I think we need to take a hard look at Gruden. Gruden is the man.
                    Haha I do like Gruden; I just don't know if he'd do it. However, I remember seeing him on Hard Knocks this summer and the Bucs coaches were all saying that Gruden really misses coaching.

Comment

Yes - this is the guy I want.
                      If you like Caserio for GM, what is your opinion of McDaniels as HC? They were sort of a package deal going to SanFran before the 49ers went with Shanahan his past offseason.

Comment

I would be fine with that too...............

Comment

If you like Caserio for GM, what is your opinion of McDaniels as HC? They were sort of a package deal going to SanFran before the 49ers went with Shanahan his past offseason.
                          I am all in. I wrote about this exact package in another thread yesterday.

Comment

I am all in. I wrote about this exact package in another thread yesterday.
                            Sweet! And I do remember your post now. Sorry. Just started posting. Kind of a rookie right now....

Comment

maybe some of you guys haven't noticed but John Gruden doesnt want to coach. Neither does Bill Cowher.
                              Parcells wants nothing to do with coaching, GM, or president of ops.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X