Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli to Jaguars? Keep hearing the talk. Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli to Jaguars? Keep hearing the talk. Thoughts?

I like the idea.

What would we possibly get in return? I'm a fan of Eli - but lets be honest with ourselves.

Comment

As frustrating as this season has been seeing Eli in a Jags uniform would be even worse. I understand the positives with a potential draft pick and seeing if the rook can play. But I want Eli to retire a Giant on his terms.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAussieGiant View Post
        As frustrating as this season has been seeing Eli in a Jags uniform would be even worse. I understand the positives with a potential draft pick and seeing if the rook can play. But I want Eli to retire a Giant on his terms.
        I used to agree with this, but its clear now that there is no salvaging Elis career here within the time he has left. Way too many missing/broken pieces. Time to part ways, sooner the better for both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by UK-BigBlue View Post
          What would we possibly get in return? I'm a fan of Eli - but lets be honest with ourselves.
          +1

Comment

Some jaguar fans are willing to give up a 1st rounder for him.

Comment

Id take a jags 2nd round pick, or a multi pick deal for like a 3rd and a 5th. But if Coughlin was a part of how we used draft picks in the past i doubt he ever trades any.

I also want eli to retire a giant and no matter what he will. Even if he got traded to the jags won 2 back to back super bowls he still signs a one day contract to retire a giant.
              Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Art Stapleton has reported that he spoke with Eli about this and Eli said he doesn't want to go anywhere, and Eli holds the cards as he has a no trade. So it's all moot.

Comment

Originally posted by raggedymoon View Post
                  I like the idea.
                  this is not happening, he will retire a giant as he should. without him these last 13 years the team would have been lost. show the guy the respect he deserves. if they would only protect him he is still capable of shredding any defense in the league.

Comment

Working...
                  X