Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Reese and Hire Josh McDaniels as Head Coach it's the opportunity he's been waiting for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

Or just release him.
    Yeah, its not your money. Just release him. Lets all play fantasy GM!

Comment

One thing bout McDaniels, he wont come in here with man love for Eli......He will give us an outsiders view of whether we are kidding ourselves about aging Eli......MacAdoo had no choice....it was use Eli or dont let the door hit you on your way out

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Really? What are you basing this on?
        good practices,as mentioned by McAdoo!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post

good practices,as mentioned by McAdoo!
          lol
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Wasnt Coughlin always screaming about good practices while we sunk like the Titanic? Maybe we should not practice at all
            too many people get hurt in practice on our team

Comment

I would be happy with mcDaniels, but new HC and offense, then he needs to pick his own QB. Probably try and trade NE for Garapolo to run his offense.

I would like Sean Payton, McDaniels and possible John Fox, as he seems to have gotten the Bears out of their funk.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Yeah, its not your money. Just release him. Lets all play fantasy GM!
                Manning's cap hit next year is $20M. $22M the following year.

If we cut cut him in the offseason his cap hit will be roughly $9M. Even less if we designate him as a June 1 cut.

We'd actually save over $11M if we release him.
                Last edited by buried_in_snow; 10-25-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                  Wasnt Coughlin always screaming about good practices while we sunk like the Titanic? Maybe we should not practice at all
                  too many people get hurt in practice on our team
                  we need to get one of our staff to take a job at any one of the NFC east teams ,and report back on how they practice without getting hurt , and making positive strides!!

Comment

Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

Manning's cap hit next year is $20M. $22M the following year.

If we cut cut him in the offseason his cap hit will be roughly $9M. Even less if we designate him as a June 1 cut.

We'd actually save over $11M if we release him.
                    The Giants are not releasing Eli Manning this offseason. Restructure? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                      This was a sneaky little tidbit from last night where it appears Chris Collinsworth was eluding to something

" he's turned down a lot of offers but if the right organization came calling he would take it "

could Chris have meant the Giants ???
                      I'd like McDaniels or David Shaw with Dirk Koetter as OC

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post

The Giants are not releasing Eli Manning this offseason. Restructure? Maybe.
                        I don't think so either. But I was just informing the poster who didn't seem to understand his contract/cap hit.

For the record I believe the Giants hold on to Eli WAY too long. If it were me we'd move on starting now. But I suspect he'll be our starter for another two seasons. Unfortunately.

Comment

Um,,,,didn't Josh McDaniels have a horrible time when he was a head coach? He did coach the broncos right-or someone else before returning to pats? or am I getting him confused. Why would he leave the Pats, who ''could'' be headed for a sixth ring and living on easy street? I think, just my opinion we are going to be stuck with Reese and Macadoo for awhile.
                          '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
                            Um,,,,didn't Josh McDaniels have a horrible time when he was a head coach? He did coach the broncos right-or someone else before returning to pats? or am I getting him confused. Why would he leave the Pats, who ''could'' be headed for a sixth ring and living on easy street? I think, just my opinion we are going to be stuck with Reese and Macadoo for awhile.
                            Yea he did. He was the guy who traded away a young promising QB at the time, Cutler, for Kyle Orton and also traded away Brandon Marshall and then traded up for Tebow. But maybe he will learn from his mistakes. Belichick and Pete Carroll both failed their first time around as NFL Head Coaches as well.

Comment

I know let's get Ray Handley...LMMFAO !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X