Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DRC demanding a trade by deadline?

https://nflchatter.com/2017/10/29/do...nding-a-trade/

Not sure if that website is ​​​​reputable so don't shoot the messenger.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

They can probably get a 4th round pick for him, maybe 3rd round. Teams are gonna apple pick for TDs either way.

Comment

This is likely an out-going GM/Coach...the ownership should not let them dismantle the team just like we wouldn't want Reese picking our 2018 talent if he will be fired. DRC is one of the best and most stable of players. Jettisoning him would be and insult to the fan-base.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
        This is likely an out-going GM/Coach...the ownership should not let them dismantle the team just like we wouldn't want Reese picking our 2018 talent if he will be fired. DRC is one of the best and most stable of players. Jettisoning him would be and insult to the fan-base.
        DRC will be 32 next season. He is not going to be here much longer, if at all. Trading him isnt a bad thing.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Was one of if not my favorite player the last couple years but he seems to have lost a step this year and like already stated, he's gettin old might as well try to get something for him

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

DRC will be 32 next season. He is not going to be here much longer, if at all. Trading him isnt a bad thing.
            Agree they need all the picks they can get he has either lost a step or is ticked off and disinterested.

Comment

FAKE NEWS!

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                I would trade him for a 3rd rounder, but I dont want Reese's mits on this roster. He is basically a seat holder till a new gm enters next season. The new gm will have his own plan of what to do with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by CT-GiantsFan View Post

I would trade him for a 3rd rounder, but I dont want Reese's mits on this roster. He is basically a seat holder till a new gm enters next season. The new gm will have his own plan of what to do with this team.
                  I don't want to call you clueless, but what are you basing this on?

Comment

The giants should be looking to trade DRC, JPP, and Weston Richburg. Eli can veto any trade, so that is why I left them off. I doubt that Reese does anything since he is a dead man walking. He isn't going to do anything to set this franchise up better for the future.

Comment

A fan of DRC but at this point in time him being on the team wont make it or break it.
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Why would DRC be "buried on the bench" going forward?

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          The giants should be looking to trade DRC, JPP, and Weston Richburg. Eli can veto any trade, so that is why I left them off. I doubt that Reese does anything since he is a dead man walking. He isn't going to do anything to set this franchise up better for the future.
                          Why trade JPP??
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I don't want to call you clueless, but what are you basing this on?
                            Not sure if Reese is a seat holder for a new GM next season, but he is pretty much a seat holder for the next GM. The end results of his decisions the past several years gives me little confidence that this team will ever be a regular contender under Jerry Reese.

One could debate any individual decision as the right decision at the time, but we as fans are not resposible for the end result of the cumulation of those decisions. I don't think anyone could argue that those decisions have not put this franchise into a very poor position with a very bleak outlook going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post

Not sure if Reese is a seat holder for a new GM next season, but he is pretty much a seat holder for the next GM. The end results of his decisions the past several years gives me little confidence that this team will ever be a regular contender under Jerry Reese.

One could debate any individual decision as the right decision at the time, but we as fans are not resposible for the end result of the cumulation of those decisions. I don't think anyone could argue that those decisions have not put this franchise into a very poor position with a very bleak outlook going forward.
                              It's funny how much optimism there was surrounding this team heading into the season ad most people thought we would contend this year.

The issue staring us all in the face is that this offense got much worse when Tom Coughlin was let go, and McAdoo took over.

GM's have nothing to do with the actual coaching of the football team, and the Giants don't have a history of firing their GM's.

Comment

Working...
                              X