Good grief- the Eagles just got Jay Ajayi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief- the Eagles just got Jay Ajayi

Traded from the Dolphins for a 4th round pick.....I fear the Giants are headed for several years of looking up at the Eagles and Cowboys in this division unless something drastic happens.......

if the Giants are going to be looking up at the Eagles it wont be because of this trade.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      if the Giants are going to be looking up at the Eagles it wont be because of this trade.
      Well it's another piece to the puzzle. And it's not an "if" when it's already happening.

Comment

A cumulative effect- this just adds to what they already have. I think that is pretty obvious- they already have LaG. Blount, pretty good 1-2 punch. Just a little better than ours

Comment

A 4th round pick, pretty much a low risk move- this is a win for the Eagles no matter how you look at it.

Comment

Eagles always seem to make good trades for rb. They got sprolles for a 5th round pick a few years back.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

I find it amusing when I watch other teams front offices have that aggressive cutthroat mindset that leads to success in this league. Maybe at the next press conference the media should ask if JR/McAdoo have filed a police report for their missing balls.

Comment

Ajai is a good back.

We may be looking up at those guys for years, or we may get it turned around quickly. You never know.

The first order of business for this team has to be an honest and correct assessment of Reese and McAdoo and they need to take thewir time with it.
                Then re-build the team correctly, starting with the O-Line, and if a Franchise QB is available where we draft, they must be considered.

Personally, I think Reese goes and McAdoo stays. That is nothing more than a gut feel.

Comment

That killed me that we couldn't get Sprolles, he's one heck of an elusive, quick, squirmy dude, that just kills us every time, especially on screen plays.

Comment

I keep reminding all my Eagles fans friends that they're the Eagles and they'll never see a SB win in their lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by BigBluerekncrew View Post
                      I find it amusing when I watch other teams front offices have that aggressive cutthroat mindset that leads to success in this league. Maybe at the next press conference the media should ask if JR/McAdoo have filed a police report for their missing balls.
                      Which team are you talking about here having success in the league? The Dolphins had that undefeated season and all, but that was a long time ago now and I think the Eagles had a championship back before the merger, but I am not seeing any recent "success" from these two agressive cutthroat teams. Unless of course not winning anything for the past two generations is the success for which you aspire.

Comment

the one thing about the Eagles seem to have learned from the mistake of the dream team,they have always been pretty good drafting and wheeling and dealing,the front office doesn't seem to have an ego problem they keep grinding till they get it right just like they did with the QB situation.

Comment

The Eagles also made a very poor trade, when they traded LeSean McCoy to the Bills for Kiko Alonso(not even on their team anymore). That may have been when they gave Chip all the power but could you imagine that team with McCoy right now?

Comment

Look we all hate the Eagles and Cowboys, but they are on the rise whether we like it or not. Wentz is the real deal, and they have put some good pieces around him- same with the Cowboys and Dak, although I think Wentz is better than Dak. This isn't 2007 and 2011- those teams are long gone and this is a cyclical league (unless you are the Patriots) and it looks like it's our turn to take a down turn unless we make some major moves in the draft and free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
                              The Eagles also made a very poor trade, when they traded LeSean McCoy to the Bills for Kiko Alonso(not even on their team anymore). That may have been when they gave Chip all the power but could you imagine that team with McCoy right now?
                              Yeah, thatís when Chip Kelly had control over player personal. And what did they do? They realized they made a mistake and fired him. And started building the roster up and brought a coach who knew how to run a NFL offense. The Giants should take a page from the Eagles, accept what isnít working and get rid of it. If thatís Reese or McAdoo. And donít hesitate to make the move, good franchises adapt to changes and donít accept average. They want to get better every year.

This was a good trade, gotta give them credit. Outside of the Chip Kelly mess that franchise makes wise trades.

Comment

Working...
                              X