Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarvis Landry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jarvis Landry

    Would he cost too much? Last year of his contract. Buddies with Odell. Be a nice lineup of Odell, Landry, shep, engram, with maybe Barkley.

  • #2
    Isn't Landry a slot receiver?? How would he fit here when we already have one??

    Comment


    • #3
      Mo Money , Mo Money
      He would want close to Beckham money.
      You forgot about the OL

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe both play for less for playing together. Doubt it though. Laundry can play on the outside as well. Marshall and Harris will be cut. Get Barkley in the first, then online 2nd on thru draft. Address defense in fa. Take best available in first round, then strictly ol rest of draft lol!!

        Comment


        • #5
          No thanks. Sorry Odell, but we have no need for your buddy Jarvis on this roster. Sterling Shepard is our slot guy and is one of the better young slot players in the league. Plus, he is under team control for 2 more years after this, while Landry's contract is up after this season. Plus, Landry is averaging 8 yards per catch. Do you guys really want to see more 2 yard checkdowns on 3rd and 8?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
            No thanks. Sorry Odell, but we have no need for your buddy Jarvis on this roster. Sterling Shepard is our slot guy and is one of the better young slot players in the league. Plus, he is under team control for 2 more years after this, while Landry's contract is up after this season. Plus, Landry is averaging 8 yards per catch. Do you guys really want to see more 2 yard checkdowns on 3rd and 8?
            Landry has Cutler as his QB..

            Hes a stud.
            Last edited by NYGIANTS516; 10-31-2017, 01:11 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think we need to spend money in FA on OL, not WR. Who knows, Reese will probably make him a huge Offer and draft an OL in Round 6 or 7 and say all is well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Good lord no. Trenches....OL and front 7 is what we need to focus on from here until the beginning of 2018. If we can add a RB and potential future QB, that's icing on the cake.
                NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

                Rd 1
                Garrett Bolles - OT
                David Njoku - TE
                Zach Cunningham - OLB

                Comment


                • #9
                  No point in trading for him right now. But definitely sign him in free agency.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
                    No point in trading for him right now. But definitely sign him in free agency.
                    And bench SS?? We dont need another slot receiver.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fins want a first rounder for him. Way to costly there, and will command a hefty salary as well. No thanks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Would love to see them reunite here and we have their Receiver Coach from LSU is currently our Receivers Coach Adam Henry

                        But not realistic, way too costly, Landry is a #1 Receiver with a good QB and I think he will be paid like one. Now if both are willing to take slightly less than they would command on the open market to play on the same team then absolutely you do it!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                          And bench SS?? We dont need another slot receiver.
                          Both Shep and Landry can play either outside or inside.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post

                            Both Shep and Landry can play either outside or inside.
                            Um... I dont know about that. Has Landry been successful as an outside receiver?? Landry is just a glorified receiver that barely makes any explosive plays. I may be in the minority here but I dont get this love that Landry gets. I also don't see him as a number 1 receiver and he shouldn't be paid as one imo.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                              Um... I dont know about that. Has Landry been successful as an outside receiver?? Landry is just a glorified receiver that barely makes any explosive plays. I may be in the minority here but I dont get this love that Landry gets. I also don't see him as a number 1 receiver and he shouldn't be paid as one imo.
                              In a PPR FFL League Landry has been good, so that is why he gets a lot of love.

                              He is a good player, but like you said, not a Legit #1 WR on an actual Football field.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X