Trade Eli Apple for a half decent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Eli Apple for a half decent

O-lineman ? Or pair him up with a 4th round pick for a decent O-lineman ?

Keep DRC rest of his contract , give Dixon and Cockrell a chance to fight for that 3rd slot .. roll the dice there

This guy has to go ..... hes up there with McAdoo, Reese and Roanokefan

Not good for this organization anymore

He has NO Trade value...he should be sent home, as a detriment to the team & released prior to start of next year, cancer, POS..Eli Crapple

Comment

He's not worth anything at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
        He's not worth anything at this moment.
        Pair him with a mid round pick then, some unclassy organization with a need in the secondary might bite on the "possible talent" alone

Comment

i think you gotta give apple one more year. even if you want to trade him, you have to let him increase his trade value by having a better year. the dude has the rare ability to run with receivers in his hip. even if he is immature and you hate him, you have to look at the talent and potential. new coaches can hopefully make him into a very good defender. you can still trade him next year if he doesn't straighten himself out attitude wise and playing wise. He is young and stupid as many are his age, but hopefully he will mature. too much potential there to dump him for next to nothing. dixon and cochrell aren't the guys you want out there as number 1 and 2 cbs IMO. I know it sucks but you have to stick with apple and hope it works out.

2 cents

Last edited by bigpoppy; 12-16-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            i think you gotta give apple one more year. even if you want to trade him, you have to let him increase his trade value by having a better year. the dude has the rare ability to run with receivers in his hip. even if he is immature and you hate him, you have to look at the talent and potential. new coaches can hopefully make him into a very good defender. you can still trade him next year if he doesn't straighten himself out attitude wise and playing wise. He is young and stupid as many are his age, but hopefully he will mature. too much potential there to dump him for next to nothing. dixon and cochrell aren't the guys you want out there as number 1 and 2 cbs IMO. I know it sucks but you have to stick with apple and hope it works out.

2 cents
            Attached at the hip ? Itís a reason heís always targeted he gets beat badly at times .... whenever he does stick to them like glue he doesnít know how to turn his head around and gets dumb penalties

Comment

If he was on the Patriots BB would have cut him a long time ago. He has zero trade value, like zero in nada 0 zip. Most GM's wouldn't give you the right time of day for a no talent head case like him.

Comment

So ,Apple has been riding the bench,for last four games. Can we now call him Pineapple,,,

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post

Attached at the hip ? Itís a reason heís always targeted he gets beat badly at times .... whenever he does stick to them like glue he doesnít know how to turn his head around and gets dumb penalties
                  that's true. he has struggled out there at times and does need to improve. No question. But cochrell and dixon aren't any better. In fact i'd say they are much less talented in coverage as they don't have the necessary speed/agility/ability to begin with. But i hear ya man. Eli apple has been a huge disappointment this season.

Comment

You don't do anything with him before we hire a new GM and HC

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

that's true. he has struggled out there at times and does need to improve. No question. But cochrell and dixon aren't any better. In fact i'd say they are much less talented in coverage as they don't have the necessary speed/agility/ability to begin with. But i hear ya man. Eli apple has been a huge disappointment this season.
                      A dose of logic .
                      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post

Pair him with a mid round pick then, some unclassy organization with a need in the secondary might bite on the "possible talent" alone
                        An "unclassy organization that needs secondary help" sounds like us.

Comment

His teammates don't like him. Landon wants to beat him up ffs.

Dude is gone.

Comment

Working...
                          X