Odell Beckham, Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell Beckham, Jr.

Need to trade him. Hes a virus to this team. He is going to end up the same as Cruz. Dead weight .Okay go ahead and beat up on me.

Contract
    Odell Beckham, Jr. contract and salary cap details, full contract breakdowns, salaries, signing bonus, roster bonus, dead money, and valuations.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

he is a great talent, hopefully matures and gets the right coach to let him see he can cost the team yards and possibly the game with antics. i think he has controlled himself from the norman punch days to be honest.

Comment

Have you seen our wide receivers without Beckham?
      We have Jerry Lewis and Don King dropping passes left and right.

Comment

Harooni I sure hope your right. That injury may take a real toll on him. No team needs a Prima Donna.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
          Have you seen our wide receivers without Beckham?
          We have Jerry Lewis and Don King dropping passes left and right.
          Sure have did you see who they signed whats his name Marshall come on. Well tell you what will see how it all pans out. I would take a top OT for him any day.
          You think Beck is going to be the same player after that injury I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post

Sure have did you see who they signed whats his name Marshall come on. Well tell you what will see how it all pans out. I would take a top OT for him any day.
            You think Beck is going to be the same player after that injury I doubt it.
            What top OT will you take for Beckham right now?? Also why couldnt he come back and be the same if not better?? Did he have a torn acl??

Comment

pure garbage plain and simple. some of you need hobbies,,girlfriends, etc.

Comment

Need to trade him. Hes a virus to this team. He is going to end up the same as Cruz. Dead weight .Okay go ahead and beat up on me.

Contract
                From what Iím hearing the feeling of dislike is mutual. Though nothing concerete of course. I wouldnít be surprised

Rest assured Giants fans a number 1 receiver could very well once again become a major need.

Comment

To me, the idea of building around Odell, Shep, Engram is exciting and should give a dominant nucleus for years to come. Add in the fact we'll likely have a new QB to grow alongside these weapons, and we have the makings of a top tiered offense.

All we need to do is bolster the OL and front 7. If we feel one of the QB's available is worth a top 2-3 pick, so be it. Besides that, don't rock the boat too hard. Despite popular belief, we have a lot of young, talented pieces in place.

NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                  Garrett Bolles - OT
                  David Njoku - TE
                  Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Contract
                    The giants would never get equal value in return. OBJ means too much to the giants on the field and in their marketing department. Tell me realistically who or what they would get in return that would match that kind of value?
                    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Great player but they can not let him run the franchise any longer. Coaches have depended far too much on His natural abilities and scheme + system have suffered greatly as a result. I am hopeful there is a place for Odell on this team for many years, but if he doesnít fall in line then itís going to be tough.

He would be a great benefit to the next QB

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                        pure garbage plain and simple. some of you need hobbies,,girlfriends, etc.
                        Thanks for your input was very insightful.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The giants would never get equal value in return. OBJ means too much to the giants on the field and in their marketing department. Tell me realistically who or what they would get in return that would match that kind of value?
                          Your right; Marketing Department makes the NYG money. Fans get nothing. Except to watch a spoiled brat kissing and hugging a kickers net.

We will all see what happens when he comes back. I would trade him for a late first RD pick.

Comment

This team will never win anything with the head case OBJ, just like no team ever won with Terrell Owen's, Ocho Sychopath, Randy Moss, all great receivers who never won anything, all look at me players, Moss cleaned up his act late in his career, since there was no room for error in NE, but it was too late.
                            He is also a bad influence on the other receivers.
                            Last edited by The_ One; 12-27-2017, 09:43 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                              This team will never win anything with the head case OBJ, just like no team ever won with Terrell Owen's, Ocho Sychopath, Randy Moss, all great receivers who never won anything, all look at me players, Moss cleaned up his act late in his career, since there was no room for error in NE, but it was too late.
                              He is also a bad influence on the other receivers.
                              tough decision but you're right. Obj is a great talent yet a real head case and he hasn't even been paid yet.

Equal value for OBJ has to include the cost of resigning him IMO. Can't calculate equal value when he's on the cheap so I will propose

- OBJ to Vegas Raiders for their #1 pick. A #1 pick and an extra $15 million to be used elsewhere b/c you don't have to resign OBJ. That might be equal IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X