Odell Beckham, Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
    Harooni I sure hope your right. That injury may take a real toll on him. No team needs a Prima Donna.
    All medical option suggests it's an injury which he should have a complete recovery from. A broken ankle, even with ligament damage, is a million miles away from a catastrophic knee explosion like the one suffered by Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post

The team won with OBJ, the same team that has been losing since he joined, one winning season and a one and out, killed by GB in the playoffs does not constitute winning, you must be a young one. OBJ is a mental midget, the guy has serious issues, that's the last thing this team needs. He is a me generation player. Look at me players never win anything in pretty much any sport. The broken leg serves this clown well for disrespecting the fans, the country and the President.
      Just remember the "me" player played with a very bad ankle in real pain and had a 90 yard game. But today bobby hart and flowers refused to PLAY! Tell me where the "me" players on this roster are?
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

Just remember the "me" player played with a very bad ankle in real pain and had a 90 yard game. But today bobby hart and flowers refused to PLAY! Tell me where the "me" players on this roster are?
        The guy is a head case, how hard is that for you to comprehend, also you can not pay a receiver over 100 million dollars, especially to a head case. Jerry is gone, the new GM will not go for OBJ's antics, or pay him crazy money.
        sigpic

Comment

The guy is a head case, how hard is that for you to comprehend, also you can not pay a receiver over 100 million dollars, especially to a head case. Jerry is gone, the new GM will not go for OBJ's antics, or pay him crazy money.
          He is NOT a headcase. Think about this:

Vernon: If the fans DONT LIKE IT DONT COME TO THE GAME
          jenkins: suspended
          DRC: suspended
          Apple Suspended 2x
          Flowers: Wont play
          Hart: Wont play and cut
          Anon Media source: rags on coach.
          Collins: Calls teammate a cancer
          Linbacker: Cut mid season (could be the leak)

Beckham: Took of his helmet AFTER A TD on the SIDELINE. Did a mock impression of a dog peeing AFTER A TD.

I guess you have an idea of who the money should go to besides Beckham.... Please name that great plater on the giants that deserves a payday. I STRUGGLE to name people that SHOULD NOT BE CUT. lol...Is the GM going to bring in 12 Vernon's and pay them for 3 sacks a year! Maybe we should divide OBJs money and share it evenly among all the great WRs on this team...The WRs that none of them have more then beckhams 3 TD catches....LOL

LOL

Comment

He is NOT a headcase. Think about this:

Vernon: If the fans DONT LIKE IT DONT COME TO THE GAME
            jenkins: suspended
            DRC: suspended
            Apple Suspended 2x
            Flowers: Wont play
            Hart: Wont play and cut
            Anon Media source: rags on coach.
            Collins: Calls teammate a cancer
            Linbacker: Cut mid season (could be the leak)

Beckham: Took of his helmet AFTER A TD on the SIDELINE. Did a mock impression of a dog peeing AFTER A TD.

I guess you have an idea of who the money should go to besides Beckham.... Please name that great plater on the giants that deserves a payday. I STRUGGLE to name people that SHOULD NOT BE CUT. lol...Is the GM going to bring in 12 Vernon's and pay them for 3 sacks a year! Maybe we should divide OBJs money and share it evenly among all the great WRs on this team...The WRs that none of them have more then beckhams 3 TD catches....LOL

LOL
            He is a head case, get off this guy's jock strap.
            sigpic

Comment

He is a head case, get off this guy's jock strap.
              Dont player hate...compensate Beckham...because hes the ENTIRE team!

Comment

Dont player hate...compensate Beckham...because hes the ENTIRE team!
                LMAO
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                  Have you seen our wide receivers without Beckham?
                  We have Jerry Lewis and Don King dropping passes left and right.
                  Did you see ALL the passes OBJ dropped ?? He spends to much time in pre-game putting on his ONE -hand show !!! Sorry -TRADE HIM FOR MANY DRAFT PICKS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OBJ is too much of a competitor and wants to win too much to have him on the NYG.

All that athletic talent is also a negative.

He has to go.
                    Fan since 1970.
                    ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                    "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

What top OT will you take for Beckham right now?? Also why couldnt he come back and be the same if not better?? Did he have a torn acl??
                      Nail on the head Jay. correct to the 100th %.

Comment

Working...
                      X