Trade Eli Apple for Martavis Bryant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u2good View Post
    If the Giants were willing to work with Josh Gordon maybe, a 1 for 1 trade with Eli Apple would work.
    omg, yes. Josh Gordon looked like his elite self this year. His only problem is that he's on the Browns (ewww). I can't imagine how many teams would try trading for him if the Browns allowed it. He's one of the elite WRs in the league. Top 10 would not be an over exaggeration of his skill level. He's a unicorn receiver. I wish the Browns were dumb enough to accept Brandon Marshall for him! LOL.

Comment

As much as i love the herb, i cant trust football players who love it DURING the season. Id trade Apple for Bryant or Gordon in a second, if weed didnt trigger drug tests
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
        Why not.......... both need the change of scenery. This way we can replace Marshall with ease.
        trade for dumb and dumber or mental case for mental case. Neither is the type of player our team needs.

Comment

Martavis was bad in the Pitt locker room. Not what we need right now. We have to establish our culture before trying to mold people
          Long Live the King

Comment

People who think he's Plax would be disappointed.*

Comment

Working...
            X