Webb controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webb controls

who will be drafted by Giants at 2 or 3, or if a trade down takes place then Webb is still considered heir apparent to Eli. We'll know couple days before draft when leaks occur. Giants FO n coaches much to silent on Webb. No last game of season play time against active NFL players will cause me to wonder and make me think it's QB in early rounds if all QBs enter the draft. If not QB then LT

From what I saw the last few weeks of the college season and rosens injury history Darnolds turnovers ,there might not be QB worth the #2 pick can't reach there it will hurt for years.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
      From what I saw the last few weeks of the college season and rosens injury history Darnolds turnovers ,there might not be QB worth the #2 pick can't reach there it will hurt for years.
      it could take 8-10 years to get a #2 pick again. draft is always a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

it could take 8-10 years to get a #2 pick again. draft is always a gamble.
        this is true but just maybe trade down and grab Jackson Allen or Mayfield.

Comment

I agree,dude didn't look the part of a #2 pick last night,he's been getting a lot of hype and lotta fans have bought in but he just didn't look like a future star QB to me and lot of the analysts were saying so.Rosen was kepted out do to fear of another concussion and that will no doubt effect how teams view him.Read he was actually good but doctors didnt want him to suffer his 3rd one being he had one prior to this one not all that long ago.It will no doubt be interesting to see this year's draft

Comment

this is true but just maybe trade down and grab Jackson Allen or Mayfield.
            that would be fine with me but if we pass on all qb's its a mistake imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

that would be fine with me but if we pass on all qb's its a mistake imo.
              No not saying pass, but who knows how this draft will shake out these guys might climb the board anyway,Rosen has a long injury history and now a concussion and Darold just hasn't looked like a top 2 pick,They need to get the next QB this is the time to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                I agree,dude didn't look the part of a #2 pick last night,he's been getting a lot of hype and lotta fans have bought in but he just didn't look like a future star QB to me and lot of the analysts were saying so.Rosen was kepted out do to fear of another concussion and that will no doubt effect how teams view him.Read he was actually good but doctors didnt want him to suffer his 3rd one being he had one prior to this one not all that long ago.It will no doubt be interesting to see this year's draft
                Yea Rosen has been injured every year and we all know how that goes when they can't stay healthy in college most likely they won't in the pro's for me too risky with the #2 pick.

Comment

Every time I watch Darnold play, I come away unimpressed. I think Rosen is the real deal but his lack of mobility and his durability have me concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post
                    Every time I watch Darnold play, I come away unimpressed. I think Rosen is the real deal but his lack of mobility and his durability have me concern.
                    Why in my opinion they should have played Webb to see if this kid is worth the hassle at #2.Darnold you're right just doesnt impress and also Rosen is one hit away from being like Aikman at this rate.Those other QB's at 2 would be too high in my opinion.Now its too late and the Giants have a legitimate concern at 2.It will be worth the watch and see what will take place.Maybe they stick with Eli and Webb for another year and hope for the best,trade outta that second spot and gain something from it,a 1 next year from some desperate team of which you know there will be many come draft day to get in that spot.Maybe we can get'em to over do it a tad and we can set ourselves up to move and play round a lil more than in times past

Comment

Exactly! It would of been nice to see what Webb had the last quarter of the season. I think Lamar Jackson can be a good QB in this league, I would love to see the Giants draft him.

Comment

Exactly! It would of been nice to see what Webb had the last quarter of the season. I think Lamar Jackson can be a good QB in this league, I would love to see the Giants draft him.
                        if they can get him in the second round yes he has a lot of work to do as a passer watching him right now, no arguing his athletic ability, 4 picks today come on I want to believe in one of these guys lol.

Comment

if they can get him in the second round yes he has a lot of work to do as a passer watching him right now, no arguing his athletic ability, 4 picks today come on I want to believe in one of these guys lol.
                          Yeah, I just saw that. 4 picks! Smh

Comment

He is the best value of the draft . He will be a high 2nd round pick. We may just get a shot at him.
                            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that. 4 picks! Smh
                              so far what i see they all have to many holes in there games.

Comment

Working...
                              X