Trade for Andrew Luck??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade for Andrew Luck??

Kid was pretty much destined to be a great player until the injuries.

He has already made it to the conference championship game and has had multiple playoff runs. His skill and intelligence are unquestionable. He is a great qb with hall of famer, multiple rings potential.

Would you risk his injury history and toss out this year's #2 , next year's first and another 3rd mixed in there?

I would. I think it would be an instant rebuild move that would have us in the playoffs again next year.

Luck to obj?? Gibs me dat!!

You would give OBJ for a QB that may never play again?
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

He might not ever play again

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

He has already made it to the conference championship game and has had multiple playoff runs. His skill and intelligence are unquestionable. He is a great qb with hall of famer, multiple rings potential.

Would you risk his injury history and toss out this year's #2 , next year's first and another 3rd mixed in there?

I would. I think it would be an instant rebuild move that would have us in the playoffs again next year.

If I knew he would be 100% healthy?....Absolutely.

Problem is.....that's not possible.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
          You would give OBJ for a QB that may never play again?
          I proposed this year's 1st. Next year's 1st and whichever year's 3rd.

I brought up obj citing my desire to see him and Luck play together.

Also. I think Luck will be back. Shoulder injury? Big deal. They sucked early and kept him out.

Comment

I proposed this year's 1st. Next year's 1st and whichever year's 3rd.

I brought up obj citing my desire to see him and Luck play together.

Also. I think Luck will be back. Shoulder injury? Big deal. They sucked early and kept him out.
            Here is his problem.

Listen from 5:00 on. The real problem with a QB is at 7:40

The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

If I knew he would be 100% healthy?....Absolutely.

Problem is.....that's not possible.
                +1

Comment

Luck definitely has the talent, but no way you trade for a QB that missed a good portion of the 2015 season and all of the 2017 season due to injuries/surgeries and also comes with a massive contract.
                  One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

you already said why trading for him would be a risk. Injuries? Guy might not be able to throw again.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                      He might not ever play again
                      +1

Comment

Working...
                      X