Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If he turns out to be under contract, would Belichick be worth the #2 pick in a trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In what ****ing world is a #2 overall pick worth MORE than the single strongest force in nfl history?

What ****ing player IN THE LEAGUE ALREADY would produce a higher chance at a super bowl than BILL?

NO ONE.

Bill Bellichick gives you the best chance to win a super bowl. The second pick doesn't give you a chance at ****.

Did you guys even stop to think about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
      In what ****ing world is a #2 overall pick worth MORE than the single strongest force in nfl history?

What ****ing player IN THE LEAGUE ALREADY would produce a higher chance at a super bowl than BILL?

NO ONE.

Bill Bellichick gives you the best chance to win a super bowl. The second pick doesn't give you a chance at ****.

Did you guys even stop to think about it?
      Because the roster is bare from a decade of incompetence from Jerry Reese not only would I NOT be willing to give up the 2nd overall pick in the draft for the Hoddie but I wouldn't be willing to give up the 34th pick in the draft either
      this team needs bodies

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Because the roster is bare from a decade of incompetence from Jerry Reese not only would I NOT be willing to give up the 2nd overall pick in the draft for the Hoddie but I wouldn't be willing to give up the 34th pick in the draft either
        this team needs bodies
        The point of football is to win super bowls.

Not to put bodies on the team.

Not one singular force in the history of the nfl is more responsible for winning super bowls than Bill Bellichick.

To even debate whether he is worth a second with a person shows how far off they are from the real picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

The point of football is to win super bowls.

Not to put bodies on the team.

Not one singular force in the history of the nfl is more responsible for winning super bowls than Bill Bellichick.

To even debate whether he is worth a second with a person shows how far off they are from the real picture.
          2nd overall picks are guys like Charles Woodson or Peyton Manning ( yes I know he was taken 1st ) or Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald
          would you be willing to let a sure fire HOF player slide out of the picture because you wanted a 66 year old HC ??
          I wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

2nd overall picks are guys like Charles Woodson or Peyton Manning ( yes I know he was taken 1st ) or Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald
            would you be willing to let a sure fire HOF player slide out of the picture because you wanted a 66 year old HC ??
            I wouldn't
            2 have NO SB....hmmm does CW not sure.

Comment

Nope. Too old.

Comment

Yes, in a heartbeat!

Comment

Yes Woodson got one in GB

Comment

Working...
                  X