Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malcolm Butler says goodbye to Patriots | Here's the scenario where he is right for Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butler is good, but a healthy Janoris Jenkins is better IMO. Jenkins was a top 5 CB/All-pro in 2016.

He dominated Dez both times they played, shut down A.J Green, and even held his own vs Brown. I don't think a lot of people realize that Jenkins injured his ankle in week 1 of this season, and that was a nagging injury all season for him.

Comment

Without Butler, Brady is 4-4 in SBs right now. Then again, without the Tuck Rule, he is 3-4, and without Atlanta choking completely, Brady is 2-5 in the SB. Crazy how others screwing up makes everyone think Brady is the GOAT.

Id take Butler over Apple, not Jenkings or DRC.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
        You're crazy. Belichick didn't even start Malcolm Butler in the Super Bowl vs Seattle. Sure, he made the interception that won the game in that Super Bowl, but Belichick didn't even have him playing the snaps in that game either. "Butler played only 18 snaps on defense in Super Bowl XLIX, taking his first in the third quarter".

It just shows you what he REALLY thinks about his talent level. If Belichick is the GOAT at coaching, does that mean that he can't evaluate the players he has on his own team?
        That was the year he was an undrafted rookie lol.. you think he should be the #1 corner out the gate after no getting drafted or what?

Comment

I'd take a Butler over an Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
            I'd take a Butler over an Apple.
            As far as New York teammates go, I'd take a coked-up Strawberry over an Apple.

Comment

Working...
            X