Andrew Norwell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post
    The Pugh hate on this board is absolutely mind boggling.
    being a linemen is a thankless job, i think fans are most hard on the linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post
      The Pugh hate on this board is absolutely mind boggling.
      The reason is he can't stay healthy. Out of 80 games. He has player 63 . The Giants paid him an entire season +1 game to sit on the sidelines . I don't hate him but with his injury issues. Let him walk and let some other team pay him 8+ a year to sit and watch his understudy. We need studs not duds.
      There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

While i dont hate Pugh, id rather Norwell
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Norwell is an all-pro at Guard, Pugh is a slightly above average guy although with more versatility. Norwell hasn't missed a game due to injury, Pugh is coming off of back injuries and other various injuries, and has been in and out of the lineup for the last couple of years.

I think it's a no-brainer who they should prioritize, but I also think it is unwise to assume that Norwell will both make it to the FA market and prefer the Giants over other destinations/teams with more money to offer.

Comment

Working...
          X