Solder vs Norwell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solder vs Norwell

So it looks like we have to choose 1 or the other, so who would you rather us spend our cap space on???

3. Andrew Norwell, G, Panthers. Age: 26. *****
    Andrew Norwell is one of the top guards in the NFL. He has improved every single season in the league, and he's now dominant in every regard. Norwell should continue to get better, as he won't even turn 27 until October

13. Ja'Wuan James, OT, Dolphins. Age: 26. ****
    Miami had an atrocious offensive line this past season, but don't blame Ja'Wuan James. He was one of the better right tackles in the NFL prior to landing on injured reserve with a groin injury. He was excellent in pass protection, and he's only going to be 26 in June

41. Nate Solder, OT, Patriots. Age: 30. ***
    Nate Solder isn't coming off his best year, as he dealt with early leg injuries and never recovered. However, he gutted it out and didn't miss a game. Solder has struggled with health in recent years, and he'll turn 30 in April, so he isn't going to be rated nearly as highly as he once was
    Nate Solder
    5.88%
    Andrew Norwell
    76.47%
    JuWan James
    17.65%
    Last edited by Kase-1; 02-13-2018, 09:13 PM.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Personally i want us to sign Norwell and draft Nelson/Hernandez/ Wynn/Price/ Daniels/ Ragnow/ Smith. As for RT it is Flowers' last shot
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Alot of guards, we need to sign a tackle via FA.

Keep Flowers at LT and provide help via TE or RB. If he still struggles then we need to move wheeler there.

If the rest of the oline can pass protect then we can scheme around one guy.

Last edited by DarkSaint; 02-13-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I think Norwell would be a great addition to the team, and worth a top contract way more than a guy with injury issues like Pugh, even if Pugh is really versatile. That only helps when he can be on the field!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          We need to sign a tackle via FA
          Who do u suggest?

Comment

Giants need 2 Guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Who do u suggest?
              I picked James. Should be cheaper than Norwell and our own Pugh.
              Last edited by DarkSaint; 02-13-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I would like to keep Fluker, Jerry and jones.
                Then make a run at solder, and draft 2 OL. One stud guard and a tackle

Comment

What do u think about Wheeler at LT, Nelson in the 1st and Wynn in the 2nd

if we got James, what do we do with Flowers?? Bench depth?? RG??

Comment

I picked JaMarco Jones. He'll be cheaper than all three of the guys discussed.

Comment

Lets see what each player costs. Of course a LT always gets priority but we need all 3 positions. But I would think we would go after 1 of the tackles starting at LT. If too much then RT, then G. And sign Fluker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

What do u think about Wheeler at LT, Nelson in the 1st and Wynn in the 2nd

if we got James, what do we do with Flowers?? Bench depth?? RG??
                        . I don't think we can draft Nelson at 2. I wanted Barkley in the first but I'm current leaning towards a QB. I believe that Eli can get it done with the right pieces but if we can get the next franchise QB with shurmur as HC then we have to set ourselves up.

If flowers flounders then I would try out Wheeler at LT and give him some help as well. Can't see us picking Nelson at #2 u less wr trade down.

​​​​​​

Comment

Wow no one picked Solder?

Comment

Sign Norwell. Resign Fluker and Jones. Draft Connor Williams in the second or third.

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
                              Wow no one picked Solder?
                              Gonna be too expensive and going to force flowers to learn a new position and he's not good at picking up stuff lol

Comment

Working...
                              X