Marcus Peters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Peters

Rumors have been swirling around that the KC Chiefs are looking to get rid of Marcus Peters, after the Alex Smith trade (which they acquired Kendall Fuller from Washington). We clearly have a need at CB considering the level of play and locker-room problems caused by Eli Apple, so why not try to make a run for him or at the very least make a phone call to see what their asking price is. Sure this guy has given up some big plays down the field, but he has 19 Interceptions in ONLY THE PAST 3 YEARS (He has a nose for the football like Jackrabbit). Here's what I think is a possible trade scenario that that Giants should offer to KC. Not only do we get rid of JR's worst two picks (which are happen to be back to back drafts) but we get rid of guys that have been toxic in the locker-room. KC Receives two players (which happen to be still on their rookie contracts and still have upside) and a late pick. I think this is a fair trade, what do you guys think?

Trade Scenario

KC Chiefs Receive

Eli Apple (Former 1st Round Rick)
    Ereck Flowers (Former 1st Round Pick)
    NY Giants 4th Round Pick 2017

NY Giants Receive

Marcus Peters

Take away that 4th rounder and we have a deal....Id try to trade Peters for Apple straight up first, though

Comment

no thanks he's a head case Id give them Apple that's about it

Comment

He is cheap, why would they give him up?

You can never have too many good CB's
        Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by NYG2 View Post
          Rumors have been swirling around that the KC Chiefs are looking to get rid of Marcus Peters, after the Alex Smith trade (which they acquired Kendall Fuller from Washington). We clearly have a need at CB considering the level of play and locker-room problems caused by Eli Apple, so why not try to make a run for him or at the very least make a phone call to see what their asking price is. Sure this guy has given up some big plays down the field, but he has 19 Interceptions in ONLY THE PAST 3 YEARS (He has a nose for the football like Jackrabbit). Here's what I think is a possible trade scenario that that Giants should offer to KC. Not only do we get rid of JR's worst two picks (which are happen to be back to back drafts) but we get rid of guys that have been toxic in the locker-room. KC Receives two players (which happen to be still on their rookie contracts and still have upside) and a late pick. I think this is a fair trade, what do you guys think?

Trade Scenario

KC Chiefs Receive

NY Giants Receive

Marcus Peters
          Outside what was tweeted or stated by Collins what facts do you have that the issues were CAUSED by EA?? Just curious. It's like the TO/McNabb situation....ppl assumed it was all TO but I doubt that. McNabb knew exactly what to do behind the scenes and how to talk to the media to appear innocent in it all.

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
            no thanks he's a head case Id give them Apple that's about it
            +1
            I want them to give Flowers a shot at guard or RT before they disregard him
            I actually thought he played pretty well for a large stretch of last season once the first two horrendous games were over

Comment

If we could make a reasonable trade then Iím all for it. Peters in a pick machine.

Comment

No we don't need him as gifted as he is. Stick with Apple!

Comment

He is a head case at U of Wasbington and last year at KC.
                  He will stay under spotlight so he can get his his payday.
                  He can mess up a locker room.

Comment

Trade Scenario

KC Chiefs Receive

NY Giants Receive

Marcus Peters
                    If they would accept that trade, id do it. Peters is a great player, just needs a little guidance. Cant have too many cbs, and we would shed 2 busts, so its a win win situation IMO
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

No one is questioning his talent.
                      It's his baggage negative influence on a team.
                      KC needs CB makes you wonder.

Comment

And he was just traded to the RAMS... theres no link mods don't infract me lol or do idc

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                          And he was just traded to the RAMS... theres no link mods don't infract me lol or do idc
                          According to multiple sources, the Chiefs are getting a bunch of late round picks, after not being able to pry Robert Quinn off of the Rams. This should of been a deal Gettleman jumped on.

Comment

According to multiple sources, the Chiefs are getting a bunch of late round picks, after not being able to pry Robert Quinn off of the Rams. This should of been a deal Gettleman jumped on.
                            meh we already have behavior issues with our current DB's do you really want to add another head case?

Comment

Working...
                            X