Sign Brian Cushing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Brian Cushing

One of the toughest players in the NFL. Great locker room guy and veteran presence. Definitely still has something left in the tank. I know he's getting up there in age, but given the state of our LB group, there is no way he is a downgrade. We need some veteran leadership on the defense. He's also from NJ and played at Bergen Catholic. I'm sure he'd be very open to signing with the Gmen.

Yea, hopefully he comes with the syringe sticking straight out of his arm.

Comment

Cushing is a good player when on the juice. Shame it's against nfl rules.
      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
        Whatever dude...plenty of guys in this league have done much worse things on and off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Whatever dude...plenty of guys in this league have done much worse things on and off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
            Cushing is a good player when on the juice. Shame it's against nfl rules.
            Lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
              One of the toughest players in the NFL. Great locker room guy and veteran presence. Definitely still has something left in the tank. I know he's getting up there in age, but given the state of our LB group, there is no way he is a downgrade. We need some veteran leadership on the defense. He's also from NJ and played at Bergen Catholic. I'm sure he'd be very open to signing with the Gmen.
              He can't stay healthy.....for Vet min maybe.

Comment

Rather have Pernell McPhee or Novaro Bowmen, to help us transition to the 3-4 defense.

We don't need another 4-3 LB right now.
                Long Live the King

Comment

I would rather sign Terrell Owens......let me repeat myself I WOULD RATHER SIGN TERRELL OWENS....now I'm taking the red out because I really would.

The dude is absolute trash.

Comment

NO! That would be a Waste, he can't stay healthy AT ALL! NaVorro Bowman would be better especially if we're switch to a 3-4, we need a experienced leader who knows that Defense Well running that Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                      Hey, as long as he brings enough for JPP and the rest of our linebackers.
                      Long Live the King

Comment

No

Comment

No I would stay away from him. Injury prone, slow and takes PEDs. Texans fans don't even like him.

Comment

An old steroids user? No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                              No I would stay away from him. Injury prone, slow and takes PEDs. Texans fans don't even like him.
                              I live in the Houston area and I like him, he's a very solid LB who always plays hard, he does get injured but when he's on the field he's a good experienced football player...

Comment

Working...
                              X