Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrod Taylor to Browns for 3rd rounder, pick 65

Theyre taking Barkley #1, Id imagine, now

No it could just mean they want a qb with nfl experience and think these qbs are not ready day one ... But they are probably taking Barkley now .

Comment

Originally posted by infinite420 View Post
      Theyre taking Barkley #1, Id imagine, now
      Well regardless of this deal the only move for them that made sense to me was Barkley at #1 and whatever QB was left at #4.
      So are we to believe that they're going with Taylor and may pick a non-QB at 4 ?
      I guess if Nelson is sitting at 4 they could go that way. Well , things are getting interesting.....

Comment

They aren't taking Mayfield.....This screams Josh Allen....Tyrod will QB until he develops
        Long Live the King

Comment

They will still take a QB #1 & groom him behind Taylor for 2-3yrs. If they snag Barkley, then Giants have to go with Nelson as that Eagles DL is gonna be even better than last yr. Then get a RB with #2 pick & OL again with #3 pick, add Norwell to the OL & we can have an OL good enough to negate the Eagles DL. Philly is the team to beat in our div & we have had trouble beating them when they aren't the team to beat in the div.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
            They aren't taking Mayfield.....This screams Josh Allen....Tyrod will QB until he develops

Browns making lots of moves.Got Jarvis Landry. Dumped Kizer in trade to GB. And picked up two decent 30 year olds. I can't remember find link or remember who they were but they are dealing
            Last edited by miked1958; 03-09-2018, 08:54 PM.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I can't wait to see the majority of mock drafts predicting the Browns picking Barkley 1st overall, and the Giants picking Darnold 2nd overall!!

Comment

Working...
              X