Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonathan Stewart to visit Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jonathan Stewart to visit Giants

    Just what we need a 31 year old to be running back who has av enraged 3.5 yds per carry over the last two years and has a total of 16 receptions over two years.

    I think on Wednesday Sean Landeta and Pete Gogolak are coming in to talk contract

  • #2
    That would stop the Saquon talk.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by coachf14 View Post
      Just what we need a 31 year old to be running back who has av enraged 3.5 yds per carry over the last two years and has a total of 16 receptions over two years.

      I think on Wednesday Sean Landeta and Pete Gogolak are coming in to talk contract
      Relax, he is just visiting not staying...

      Doesn't hurt to have depth for the right price

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post

        Relax, he is just visiting not staying...

        Doesn't hurt to have depth for the right price
        Not with a player who has played a full season 3x in 10 years. Might as well hire him as a coach.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          That would stop the Saquon talk.
          No it wouldn't.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            That would stop the Saquon talk.
            Didn't the Browns trading for Tyrod Taylor already do that?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

              Didn't the Browns trading for Tyrod Taylor already do that?
              No. It actually makes it more reasonable that they go QB with #1 since they traded Kizer and Taylor is only there for 1 year.
              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

                No. It actually makes it more reasonable that they go QB with #1 since they traded Kizer and Taylor is only there for 1 year.
                The Browns traded away the first pick of the third round for just a one-year rental of Tyrod Taylor? I know it's the Browns and all, but...I find this a little hard to believe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                  The Browns traded away the first pick of the third round for just a one-year rental of Tyrod Taylor? I know it's the Browns and all, but...I find this a little hard to believe.
                  So you think they will extend him? He is not a good QB. And he is a runner who is starting to get miles on those legs and will be 29 this season.

                  I think they figured they could have a good year with him and all the new weapons they got, while also building for the future. If they dont go QB, they are the worst run frachise in the NFL..... oh.
                  http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We don't have a Veteran RB on the roster. Good for camp... help those kids read defenses and protect better.
                    Long Live the King

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Short yardage if anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                        The Browns traded away the first pick of the third round for just a one-year rental of Tyrod Taylor? I know it's the Browns and all, but...I find this a little hard to believe.
                        So do I, I agree.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                          Short yardage if anything.
                          yea.. real short

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stewart is an experienced RB who could help all the other
                            younger RBs on roster and from the draft. He makes a lot of sense to me as a hard-running power back lacking in the current backfield.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by coachf14 View Post
                              Just what we need a 31 year old to be running back who has av enraged 3.5 yds per carry over the last two years and has a total of 16 receptions over two years.

                              I think on Wednesday Sean Landeta and Pete Gogolak are coming in to talk contract
                              Stewart is reported to be signing with us now.

                              Hopefully Gettleman has Landeta in for a visit tomorrow to round out the championship roster.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X