• Show
Clear All

• Kennard to Lions

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/973583766022250496

Haha and another one gone

Comment

Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post
      Haha and another one gone
      Huge loss right? If only we had the cap money to sign a guy who never came close to sniffing all-pro.

Comment

Don't worry, we still have Herzlich to kick around.
        Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Huge loss right? If only we had the cap money to sign a guy who never came close to sniffing all-pro.
          No he wasnt a top talent but he was one Linebacker that was actually healthy and played in alot of games...he was a good piece on D...every other linebacker on this team got hurt.

Comment

I liked Kennard. His production can be replaced though. Heck we still don't know if JPP and OV are both moving to OLB or if one will stay at DE. We will see how this effects us, right now we can't really tell.
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

We still have Goodson and a pair of natural 3-4 guys in Ayers and Grant. Lets wait and see what happens.
              sigpic

Comment

6m a year for a highly forgettable linebacker that was part of the worst linebacker core in the league.

Won't miss him.

Comment

Honestly if we had just struck out on Norwell and signed Kennard to 6m i would be ****ing piiiiiiissed.

A complete non issue and production he gave us is replaceable by udfa.

Comment

Very underrated guy. He is a loss despite what scoffers will say. Would have liked to see him in Bettcher’s D but oh well.

i would like to start seeing some of our BAD players moving on rather than good ones at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                      6m a year for a highly forgettable linebacker that was part of the worst linebacker core in the league.

Won't miss him.
                      Kennard is a good football player. This is a bit of a blow for us. I am disappointed we didn't keep him.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Kennard is a good player. He got an offer that he couldn't refuse. Best of luck to him in Detroit.
                        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Kennard is a good football player. This is a bit of a blow for us. I am disappointed we didn't keep him.
                          In my opinion he was the best linebacker on the roster

Comment

6m a year.

No. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

These "fans" always throw shade at former giants that leave in FA.
                              “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X