LT Nate Solder, LG Quenton Nelson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Nate Solder, LG Quenton Nelson

How do we feel about this potential left side of the OL?

Not very good because the most likely scenario for that happening means overpaying for Solder and spending the 2nd overall pick on a guard.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
      Not going to happen with Solder, too little cap money and we will be outbid like the other guard was in Jacksonville. And I agree Im not spending the 2nd overall pick on a guard. They would have to trade down to 5 or 6 to and gain assets for that move to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
        I feel good about that !

Comment

I would put Nelson at RG. Need to run behind him.

I don`t think Nelson is necessary though. There are tons of good interior OL in this draft.

Comment

Got Solder today! Will Big Q be next?

Comment

Originally posted by EZ_E View Post
              Got Solder today! Will Big Q be next?
              If the Browns take Barkley, I would trade down and take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post

If the Browns take Barkley, I would trade down and take him.
                If we trade down, the Colts will take him. They were in the bidding for Norwell.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                  Not very good because the most likely scenario for that happening means overpaying for Solder and spending the 2nd overall pick on a guard.
                  Letís get last years o line back together and add that weakling Weston Richburg to the mix for good measure and we can be 3-13 again. We need an o line what donít you get. Nelson may be the best guard prospect in the last decade.

Comment

Sounds wonderful to me, since we signed Solder already (which im not a huge fan of) id be totally cool with Nelson at 2
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                      I bet you are the guy who thinks the QB and RB can block for themselves. It all starts at the line of scrimmage, donít you get it yet, if not go back to all our SB teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                        I would put Nelson at RG. Need to run behind him.

I don`t think Nelson is necessary though. There are tons of good interior OL in this draft.
                        Nelsonnis projected to be the best guard to come out in a decade, I would hat to have this guy as opposed to guy who ran for 44 yards against Ohio State last year. Far easier to find a more effective RB in the later rounds than an effective O lineman

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          Sounds wonderful to me, since we signed Solder already (which im not a huge fan of) id be totally cool with Nelson at 2
                          what an incredible o line we would have. We could draft Billy price in the 3rd round

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post

If we trade down, the Colts will take him. They were in the bidding for Norwell.
                            need the colts to trade down with a QB needy team, prior to the draft. cross them fingers LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nobait4me View Post

Nelsonnis projected to be the best guard to come out in a decade, I would hat to have this guy as opposed to guy who ran for 44 yards against Ohio State last year. Far easier to find a more effective RB in the later rounds than an effective O lineman
                              There are several players I could see the Giants taking in the first round. They all play different positions. I donít think this is a clear cut choice between Barkley or Nelson. Though they are of course in the mix

Comment

Working...
                              X