Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Sign Kareem Martin LB (Cardinals)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Sign Kareem Martin LB (Cardinals)

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago

More
    The #Giants are expected to sign former #AZCardinals OLB Kareem Martin, source said, and his familiarity with new DC James Bettcher should help.
    Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

A good depth pick up. He can play with his hand on the ground and standing. We need to be able to rotate players.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
      A good depth pick up. He can play with his hand on the ground and standing. We need to be able to rotate players.

Depth? He's starting

DE - Tomlinson
      NT - Snacks
      DE - JPP

ROLB - Vernon
      ILB - Goodson
      ILB - Ogletree
      LOLB - Martin

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Depth? He's starting

DE - Tomlinson
        NT - Snacks
        DE - JPP

ROLB - Vernon
        ILB - Goodson
        ILB - Ogletree
        LOLB - Martin
        I think he would have to earn that role . I am not convinced he is a starter . The way Goodson played last . Getting pushed out of the way on running plays. He is not good as starting LB either. He was one of the reasons teams ran the ball up the gut last season with consistency. We are not done signing or drafting a solution for our LB or DL rotation.
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBFD8FtfQaQ
          Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

"Possesses very intriguing dimensions for a rush OLB role in a traditional, two-gapping, 3-4 alignment and showed he is athletic enough to handle it at his pro day."

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...tin?id=2543738

Comment

Working...
            X