Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL rumors: Patriots' Rob Gronkowski available for trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL rumors: Patriots' Rob Gronkowski available for trade?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "The last time Rob Gronkowski took the field, he had nine catches for 116 yards and two touchdowns in Super Bowl LII against the Eagles. The Patriots lost.

Could that have been Gronk's last game with the Patriots?

Apparently, that possibility is on the table. Following the loss, Gronkowski wouldn't commit to returning to play football, with the possibility of retirement on the table. It seems like wind is blowing in the direction of Gronkowski returning

Still, per Boston Sports Journal, the University of Arizona product wavering in his decision might have been off-putting for coach Bill Belichick.

Per BSJ ...

A Bill Belichick-friendly source agreed with my thinking that once a player makes Belichick start to contemplate life without him, Belichick starts to warm to being without that player. "He imagines you gone," he said. The longer Gronkowski goes without saying he's all in, the chances of him being traded increases, the source said." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Good luck to the team trying to trade for a player contemplating retirement. lol

Comment

since Odell is most likely out of their price range, i could see the Rams try to get another big personality in their hollywood looking locker room.

slick belichick getting a 1st for Gronk. getting Brady's new replacement in Lamar Jackson? maybe he falls since he didnt run 40 and now everybody got questions.

and the Rams try to form a dream team. anybody mention 2011 eagles to Sean Mcvay? slow down dude lol. you got plenty of talent. build more through draft. but i coudl just see it if Gronk doesn't retire

Comment

Gronk is always hurt

Comment

If Big Buffalo doesn’t want to retire he should play for his hometown team. Da Bills!

Comment

Let's get him and run a 3 TE set with Gronk, Ellison and Engram. Then have ODB out wide and Barkley in the backfield. Unstoppable.

Why is this in the free agency forum though? Come on Ro.
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Would never happen, but if it did we would have the greatest tight end corps in the history of tight ends.

Comment

Pass. Hurt too much.

Comment

Patriots are keeping him.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfan0816 View Post
                    since Odell is most likely out of their price range, i could see the Rams try to get another big personality in their hollywood looking locker room.

slick belichick getting a 1st for Gronk. getting Brady's new replacement in Lamar Jackson? maybe he falls since he didnt run 40 and now everybody got questions.

and the Rams try to form a dream team. anybody mention 2011 eagles to Sean Mcvay? slow down dude lol. you got plenty of talent. build more through draft. but i coudl just see it if Gronk doesn't retire
                    It has been proven ala the Redskins that that method does not work but maybe this will be different

Comment

Working...
                    X